Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

asdfgh   09 September 2017

How to save my time and money wasted on false suite

Hi,

I am from Maharashtra living in Mumbai, I inherited some property (land) at home town in rural Maharashtra, my fathers sisters gave up all their rights 1990 , then in 2002 they (sisters) filed suit for their share but they lost in 2010, now they appealed in senior court , as i am busy with my job its vey difficult to look after case and its status .

I also offered to settle  by giving them (fathers sisters) decent money, but they just want to punish me and waste my time, i don't know what to do ?

can file suit against them for wasting my time and money ?

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     10 September 2017

It is a civil case so you are not required to appear on each date. You can be well represented through your advocate. As such you have no remedy to proceed against your father's sisters. Sidharth 9811776422

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 September 2017

Admittedly, the suit has already been decided in your favour. And prima facie, you have  a good case. Let the law take its course. 

asdfgh   14 September 2017

Thank You  Sidharth Sir and P. Venu Sir,

As mentioned in my question above , I would like to add some points

1 : By bribing revenue officials one sister got her name back on 7/12 extract of land in year 2001.

How can I remove her (Fathers sister ) name, as decision made by local court in my favour ?

2: As i am working , my employer asked me relocate to another country , I always avoided such relocations till now, but this time I need to relocate for minimum 3 years with family . So there is no one to look after suite. 

Is there any way to force them settle suite out of court ?

Thank you,

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     14 September 2017

1. Obtain certified copy of order and apply to revenue officer for correction of record or in alternate you may challenge the base on which she had claimed right over the property.

2. After getting lease deed there would not be any problem regarding rent collection as you may ask lessee company to deposit your share directly in your account.

You can settle the suit out of court through mediation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register