Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ishwar (xyz)     23 June 2011

I am looking for Property lawyer in Bangalore

Hi All,

First of all I am new to this forum so if this post is kind of "SHOULD NOT" post please pardone me.

I am planning to buy property in Ramamurthy nagar and I have all the documents(thats what seller said all docs) except sale agreement.

I see that property has B-Khata and its not DC converted and no betterment charges paid. So I am looking to get Legal check on this property to get to know if there are legit issues.

Please let me know what is the lawyer charges to get this done.

Regards.

ISHWAR

ishwarms@gmail.com

Learning

6 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     23 June 2011

It's depend on lawyer and he make Title Report, Sale Deed etc. for this property. Approx Rs. 25,000/- or above.

Deepak kharat (Legal Advisor)     26 June 2011

Having no original sale deed or agreement available is fishy and doubtfull ownership, despite all the documents as allegedlly availabel with the owner.You need to ascertain the reason of non availibility of the Original agreement, and  depending on reason you approach a sutiable advocate to throughly investigate the title of the  owner to the property and make a  prudent decision.If want a  property lawyer you can caontact me as well.Thanx.

Nirmala (N/A)     10 July 2011

Hi Deepak,

Sorry to interupt in the discussion. I am looking for land and found one near banaswadi ring road. Yet to verify the documents but orally he said betterment charge not paid. Is it safe to go for it? Will i be taxed  too much when i have to pay betterment charge for it. pls guide me.

muttu (Engg)     17 February 2012

Dear sir i want some suggetions related to property so please do need full.

Sunil (Business Analyst)     01 October 2013

You can approach any property verification lawyers for that. Please find teh list ,

https://www.pathlegal.in/propertydocumentverification/Bangalore/

Sushma   15 December 2015

Try the folks at zippserv.com

https://www.zippserv.com/personal-legal/property-verification-house.html

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register