Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ryan (Project Manager)     25 May 2011

I dont want any gifts or any inheritance

Dear sirs

I dont want any gifts/share nor would i want to inherite my fathers property.... what sort of declaration do i have to make

ryan 

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 May 2011

@ Author

Seems you are a Christian!
2. It is important to understand the meaning of a declaration of nullity.  A declaration on nullity does not deny that a real relationship did exist nor does it imply that the relationship was entered into with ill will or moral fault.  A declaration of nullity is a statement by the Church that the relationship fell short of one or more of these elements essential for the relationship to be a marriage, a binding union. Therefore, the union in question would not be regarded by the Church as a source of continuing marital rights and obligations which comes with marriage.
A declaration of nullity differs from a divorce in that a divorce breaks the civil effects of a marriage bond, whereas a declaration of nullity declares there never was a true bond.  An ecclesiastical declaration of nullity in no way affects the laws and statutes of civil law. The provisions established by the courts in the issuance of a divorce certificate stand as decreed. There are absolutely no civil effects of a Church declaration of nullity in India. It does not affect in any manner the legitimacy of children, property rights, inheritance rights, or names.  A Church declaration of nullity is a declaration by the Catholic Church that a particular union, presumably begun in good faith and regarded by all as a marriage, was, in fact, not a marriage according to the Church's definition of a valid marriage.
4. Any Catholic or non-Catholic may approach the Metropolitan Tribunal for the clarification of his/her status in the Church.  This application must be made to a Tribunal that has proper jurisdiction. Contact your local Church for the same.  

Ryan (Project Manager)     26 May 2011

@Tajobsindia

Thank you for the wonderful reply.... Well yes m a christian bt m not married..... Also can u pls explain a little more in these above regards

thank you again

Ryan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register