Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aldrich (Partner)     22 January 2011

ICICI Personal Bank Loan issue

Hello!

I have a ICICI personal loan customer from past 2 years. The loan was taken in 2008. Due to bad economical conditions I was not able to pay few monthy installments. Now it has reached the nineth bucket. I am worried as the bank executive is harrasing me to pay the installments even though I am not in a situation to pay. He will come home without any call or prior intimation. I intention is to pay back but I need some 2-3 months so that my finiancial condition will improve but the executive nor manager is not willing to listen. Pl. suggest what should I do in such a case.

Regards,

Aditya

Learning

5 Replies

aldrich (Partner)     26 January 2011

Pl. anyone give me some suggestions.

maneet pruthi (service industry)     24 February 2011

first they dont have the legal rite to disturb you or harrass you u can take legal help or call anti extortion helpline numbers u can get it from just dial 01169999999.

maneet pruthi (service industry)     24 February 2011

and talk to them to settle ur dispute on some minimum amount force them they will listen you.

Siddharth Jain (Partner)     24 February 2011

You talk to the branch manager or the senior person thereof and solve it on your own getting beliveing them that the installment would start coming otherwise bank has absolute right to recover the same without any hindrances. In such situation only the remedy to pray them. They will listen to your words.

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     12 March 2011

Give a legal notice seeking time and to avoid calling on you regularly and harassement. Aslo threaten with criminal action against the Bank people.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register