Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Internet chatting

Page no : 2

498_final stage (Professional)     04 October 2013

Yes you should be worried about her she has filed false cases so she has to get ready for the punishment. Its a public forum. If you have specific questions ask your lawyers who is going to fight for your motive of extracting money. Though I have not built any impression for you but the way you are reacting is saying a lot about you

A woman is known for making things good and not worsening them. I know women (some of them are my good friends) who were really tortured in their families but even then they did not file false cases and talked about throwing their elders behind the bars. You know why because they are true Indian women. And they separated from the family amicably and made sure none of the houses lose their dignity in the society.

Its only because she was first of all most concerned about herself and her image (which is not a concern today for women) second, she even respected that family where she was there as a daughter in law, wife and other relations. So Amandeep for such woman this law was made. Not to be used as a weapon to throw people behind the bars.

Having said that, I feel pity for you. Because instead of thinking about yourself you are trying to teach them a lesson without even thinking what will happen to you. How the world would see you??? I dont think you even bother about it. Because that Indian women has died in today's society. 

498_final stage (Professional)     04 October 2013

Yes we would not have done that. It had never happened in any marriage where you don't have any differences. I have 2 sisters and both had their bad phases but they sorted that out and respected relationship. And that's how they made men realize how to live a relationship By the time you would understand it .. It would be late for you

Amandeep (private)     04 October 2013

sorry if i have hurted you.... actually i'm so very much hurted... aap ke quotes se yeh toh aap mante hai ki ladke kuch toh galat karte hai.. jaise you said your sisters also faced difficulties.... so, har case apne se alag hota hai... aapko kya lagta hai i haven't tried to sort out the case outside... aur rahi baat ladki ki image ko chodo... aap ladke nhi samjhoge... divorce ek kalak hota hai hume toh yehi sikhaya hai.. kyuki hum ek dusre ko jhooth bol sakte hai par rab ji toh dekhte hai...... maine 6-7 mahine yehi soch kar kaate ki aaj nhi kal sab teek ho jayega kyuki ek ladki apne pati ke piche jaati hai sasural mein jab woh bhi apni parivaar ke saath mil kar us par atyachaar kare toh woh kaha jayegi.... aapko lagta hai hum khush hoti hai yeh savb karke but koe yeh nhi dekta hai jiske pati ne usse tayag diya ho uska kya wajood reh jata hai... khair... ab toh mujhe apni hi en baaton par hassi aati hai ...... why i trusted him........ first time when he and his family slapped me i should stand that time..... apne pati se bheekh nhi mang rahe hum.... waise ek aur baat batau.. during marriage hi salary was 40,000/-... it was after marriage his salary become 1,00,000/'-...... aur aapne nhi suna jitne ameer hote hai utne hi lalchi hote hai...... also apne pati ke liye i left my job.. and after marriage i have cleared govt. exams twice... but he didn't allowed me to do job..... so all sacrifices was for him... so is its his responsibilty to maintain me now..... or if for him wife is just slave and atm to ask money from parents....... tell me why he married???? he should n't married???? aur rahi baat lesson ki toh woh toh aise logo ko aan hi chahiye jo abhi divorce ke bagair hi mera husband and uske parents including sisters saying they started planning for his second marriage..... anyways sorry if i have hurted you aap ke qoutes padhe toh i replied aap apni wife se hurted ho toh aap ladkiyo ko galat samjh rahe ho aur i'm hurted from my husband so i fee all mens are wrong...... yeh toh waqt ki baat hai......

498_final stage (Professional)     05 October 2013

I would only respond to this view "sorry if i have hurted you.... actually i'm so very much hurted... aap ke quotes se yeh toh aap mante hai ki ladke kuch toh galat karte hai.. jaise you said your sisters also faced difficulties"

I didnt say who was right or wrong. Difficulties does not mean they committed crime. Having a difference in opinion is NOT A CRIME. I am still not making any comment on your situation. I am just responding to what you are saying. Yes if the husband has slapped you its a violence. If he has slapped you to defend himself from your violence then its a self defence. If he has slapped you for not bringing money from parents then it is a CRIME. I do not know what was going on inside your house. What was said and how it was understood..... its all a matter of understanding. 

If they have demanded money from you and torturing you then it  is certainly a CRIME. If they are torturing you for it then yes it is a serious offence. You are the best judge of the situation. And if you are a little smart to teach them a lesson then I am sure you would have been able to collect some evidences. Criminal minded people leave many evidences while they act. I have seen that in my case. 

If you think they are thinking of another marriage and bothering you. It is certainly an example of failed marriage. It is up to you, what you want to do. If you are capable you can set up your own business. Today you have many opportunities to earn money. 

If you think there is no way to save this marriage then you better move on. If you think he can continue torturing you physically then you can certainly file cases. But if you think if he argue with you over phone or face to face that tortures you then its a very subjective issue to prove. 

I can only suggest you to have patience and calmness to deal with it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register