Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Ipc 406 court seizure in fil porperty query

Dear Experts,

Me,My Father & My Mother all of us are U.S. Citizens.My wife has falsely accused my father in IPC 406 saying that my father was present in india during marriage and he has ditched her. Making long story short the reason she did this is because she knows that my father owns a house in india and she also knows that if my father doesn't attend any court litigation then court will seize my father's property.

Here's the funny part in the entire complaint she hasn't mentioned anything about streedhan. BUT SHE HAS MENTIONED IN THE COMPLAINT THAT SHE POSSES STREEDHAN. As far as IPC 406 goes it is applicable towards criminal breach of trust in wife's property especially streedhan. My wife is demanding huge sum of money and she wants to bring us to the table so that we can discuss the settlement. And i have no intension to go india until the b*tch gets married to someone else but the damage  she is doing to us is never ending. Can someone tell us whether or not court will seize my father's property coz even my father doesn't want to go india for any litigation ? Is court going to seal this property of my dad ? If YES then can we sell the property while court case is pending ? F.I.R. report is not prepared yet so we are showing as if we are unknown and before the situation gets worst i need experts to reply my query and give me a gentle advise related to my father's property.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     11 July 2012

Dear Jon,

As you have said that your mother had filed a false criminal complaint against your father. it is compulsory for your father to attend the court proceedings otherwise the arrest warrant will be issued against your father and also the moveable and immovable assets owned by your father in india could be sezied and attached by the court.

you need to settle the diputes or else your father need to contest the case.

Incase you need legal assistance you may call upon 09324538481

Regards,

(Guest)

Sir it's not my mother it's my wife who filed case on my dad pls re-read my query and reply. I would appreciate ur prompt reply......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register