Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil kumar (Project Manager)     14 March 2013

Issue about the ancestors property

here is my issue :

i have an ancestors property of 3 houses  which is not self earned by my grand fathers came from their grand mother

1. one house(HOUSE  X) is on the name of  my grandfathers's elder brother (Person X).

2. two houses (HOUSE Y,Z )are on the name of  my grand father (Person Y).

the above properties are not registered and their names are in the panchayat  annual house tax only.

Person X has no childern

Person Y has 4 male ,3 female

My Father (Person A) purchased the house from Person X.But Currently i don't have any documents for House X and both Person A and Person X are not alive.

all these 3 houses are under my father(Person A) control from past 60 years.

and Person X,Y and their respective wifes were no more now.

After My father's death (Person A) all his siblings are asking their share in three houses .But 2 of the Brothers has got their shares as cash from my father by singning on a 20 rs bond paper(not registered) and the 3rd brother of my father is no more and his wife is asking for share in those three houses.

and in the remaining three sisters two were alive and they also asking for their share in the 3 houses.

and all the siblings got married

Here are my questions

1. is my uncles and aunts will get a share in the House X Also?

2. My Grand mother stayed with us After my grandfathers death so do we get the share of my grand mother in   those property?

and the final ques is :

3. if i register the property(all three houses) which are  under my control now like a gift registration from my mother do i still need to give share to all the siblings of my father?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 March 2013

Since all the 3 houses are ancestral properties, all are having rights to share in those properties. Mr. X  also have the right. Your grand mother also has the right. Your mother cannot give gift. since the property titles as your ancestral property. After gettig title of the property by your mother, she can gift.

anil kumar (Project Manager)     14 March 2013

Rama chari garu thanks for giving the reply.

still i have few questions can you please clarify?

1.As Mr.X is no more and how the property of Mr.X will come to Mr.Y 's childern? is this because of ancestral property?

2.do i need to give the share to all the siblings of my father?(in which 2 person's got their share as cash and i have a             signed bond for it but not a registered one ).

3. if in case i made a registration for those 3 houses with my mother as a gift registration and remaining people doesn't have any documentation for the properties for saying it is their ancestral property. is that registration will be worthfull? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register