Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreedhar (proprietor)     15 July 2014

Joint owner of house

Dear Sir,

I have a self acquired house in my native in Andhra Pradesh which was registered jointly in my name and my fathers name. My father expired a few months ago. I have two elder sisters who are married. I wish to know 

1. How to transfer the Sale Deed to my name completely.

2. My sisters do not have any objection in transfering the property in my name. What is the document required to be executed by my sisters in this regard.

3.My father was a private company employee and had retired long ago and had no retirement/ pension benefits. As per the rules of government of Andhrapradesh, legal heir certificate is issued only to government employees. How do i apply of legal heir certificate in my case.

Pls guide me. Thanks in Advance

Sreedhar

Learning

1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 July 2014

any person can obtain Legal heir certificate from the Tahsildar concerned.  your self, Yours sisters and  your mother have right over the share of your father.  so your sisters and mother may give gift deed for their share in your favour or they relinquish their rights over the share of your father in your favour.  it is for information. any query 9490929460.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More