Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rusty (XYZ)     12 May 2012

Kharidikhat and property rights

Dear Lawyers,

I purchased a plot from 5 original owners of the plot by means of Sathekhat (for some reasons khardikhat couldn't happen) 5 years back. Now to make the plot NA we are asked to do khardikhat of the plot. To do that we require all the 5 owners to sign the khardikhat document. The problem is one of the owner Mr. X has passed away due to which we are first required to pass Mr. X's  will to his succedor Mr. Y. Mr. Y has to get a power of attorney signed by all his 5 sisters. The problem is Mr. Y has been unable to get a power of attorney from last 6 months so that we can get our Khardikhat done. As far as I am aware I have complete rights on the property & I should get the Khardikhat signed by the 4 owners & Mr. Y. If I assume Mr. Y doesn't actually want to help us get the Khardikhat done can I legally sent a notice against Mr. Y and his sisters? If yes then will the case be in my favour?

Thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     16 May 2012

First of all you register the kharedikhat by all remaining four bros.for their undivided share enter your name on 7/12 then start litigation for remaining part,register les penance for it and go on for specific performance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register