LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bappaditya Dey   26 August 2017

Laws to file a case against lady

I want to file case against one married lady welfare officer of a coorectional home. She has played with my life since last 9 years. I have spent hell lot of money on her. She has promised me to marry. She has enjoyed s*x with me on several occassion. Even inside the correctional home. When i was lodged in the same correctional home in c/w a completely false case but now I have acquitted from the said case by the Ld. Trial Court. She has promised me a lot of thing now she has started avoiding me as I am now forcing her to marry me. I have also came to know that during the period I was detained in C/Home she had slept with several other persons. I am suffering a huge mental agony and pain for her. I will never spare her for playing with my life. I want to file a case against her please tell me the procedure to do that. Whether I can do that or not. Please help me. I am very curious to know whether Indian Law never supports this type of cases. As the offender is a lady that doesnt mean that she can do anything? If in case the same type of offence would have been committed by a man then?

Learning

7 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     26 August 2017

Now you can file police complaint for s*x abuse, harassment against the lady and can also claim damages for you mental agony etc.

Mr. Srivastav, Many thanks for your reply. But would you please explain the matter in detail. Under which sections of ipc the case can be filed. Which police station has the jurisdiction to take up this case. It would be so kind of you if you please write to me at bappa1974dey@gmail.com.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     26 August 2017

How old are you? And why were you correction home?

Mr. Trivedi, I just want to know whether these questions have any relevance in c/w this matter or not.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     28 August 2017

They are relevant both your age and reasons for your detention at correction home.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     28 August 2017

They are relevant both your age and reasons for your detention at correction home.

Bappaditya Dey   29 August 2017

Mr. Trivedi I will send u my certified copy of judgment. But pls tell me in what sense those questions are relevant in c/w this matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register