Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jamila Shrivastav (Councellor)     17 November 2012

Leakage issue.

Hello sir,

I am Jamila Shrivastav, I am sending you reply for ur 1 st que. My house is on the ground floor, Leakage issue is spread in hall, wash room, toilet & kitchen. we have 4 storey bldg. Secretary is not helping in any way. he said at the time of keeping any new rent person he will solve 1st our problem but he ignored & given permission for new person to live in the above flat. we have 2 letter ack. from the society.  1 more que. can soc. permit the shoopkeeper to take water connection from regular society residence?????. that means the shop keeper is permited or not by laws of co-op  hou soc to take connection from residence?????

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     18 November 2012

if the leakage is from inside then the society is not responsible for its repair. the members need to look into it and bear the costs for repairing it. only if the leakage is due to outside walls then only society is responsible for repairing it at its own costs.

Further, Society may give water connection to the shop keeper subject to the Shopkeeper paying water charges on monthly basis.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register