Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vamsi Krishna Kunasani (Farmer)     02 November 2011

Leased land issue

Dear Sir/Madam,

We had purchased a property(3 acress) in Korukollu{Near Kalidhindhi,Krishna District,Andhra Pradesh} 20 Years back.It was being registered under children's name {me and my sister}.We sold our other property and purchased this good land.As my mother was expired ,my uncle(mother's brother) was kept as guardian to it.we gave it for lease for him ony considering he will be faithfull to us.20 years passed and he didnt give single paise and he is not letting us to take the land back.We lost all the lease money and land now.

My Thought:

"Want to appraoch court and get my land back and lease money also for all years(20 years) with interest"

Positives:

--- Land is under our (me & my sister side) name only

--- Being a guardian he didnt give any money

Negatives:
--- My sister got married to my uncle son only.

I dont want any relations now.I hardly neeed money now.I understand some land goes to my sis also,but the share in land I will get would be helpful to me.

Please suggest the good approach and guide me.I dont have enough money also even to approach a lawyer now.Also let me know any saftey measures which I need to take.Based on your advice I will earn money and approach lawyer with your information.

Please help.;(

Best Regards,
Vamsi
var addthis_config = { services_compact: 'orkut,facebook,twitter,linkedin,yahoomail,gmail,hotmail,google,googlebuzz,more' }

Learning

2 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     03 November 2011

best think engage a advocate

Vamsi Krishna Kunasani (Farmer)     03 November 2011

I understand,but I am looking for any iputs that you give to be careful.Will do definitely approach Advocate after taking your inputs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register