Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasaswi Gomes   31 July 2023

Leave entitlement

Hi

Unfair termination and the benefits I can get in suing that company?

Can I take two leaves per month legally?  Company only gave me one in a foreign company called MNC BPO. 

When I don't get hired after applying for a job, what are the cases that I can file on the company management? I have 2 masters!

Txs

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 August 2023

Maximum 12 days of casual leave can be availed by an employee in a year. Casual leave is paid leave. Employee joining during the course of year will be entitled for casual leave on pro-rata basis. Casual leave can be taken for minimum half day and maximum 4 days.Most of the companies allow 10+ Days of annual leave can be carried forward to next financial year. The annual leave carried forward will lapse unless availed by the end of the financial year. Unutilized sick/casual leave will lapse at the end of the year.Adherence to the rule of equality in public employment is a being feature of Indian Constitution and the rule of law is its core, the court cannot disable itself from making an order inconsistent with article 14 and 16 of the Indian Constitution.

Yasaswi Gomes   01 August 2023

Fine! Leave is not a big deal. Besides working maximum days will boost the economy. 

Another thing is, I've applied for top paying MNC companies. They did not call me for an interview. How to sue those companies in India?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register