Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shikha jain (properotor)     30 May 2012

Legal heir certificate

hi,

my father worked as a club member in lic where his several ageny insurances were done by the company.he passed away last month leaving behind his wife and 2 children. he didn't had any nomination in his agency hence lic says they can transfer his  commissions and other death claim amount only when we produce a legal heir certificate . i want to know if you can guide me how can we get it and also if we get it in name of our mother then in other case where we require to get his business transferreed under the code of his son ( as mother is not eligible for transfer according to norms of company), then how would the same certificate work there. as it is not possible without legal heir certificate. kindly help me at the earliest

shikha

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     31 May 2012

Legal heir certificate or heirship certificate contains the names of all the legal heirs of the deceased. In maharashtra you will have get it from the court by applying under the Bombay Regulation Act. Contact a local lawyer.

jayakumar.R (ADVOCATE & LEGAL CONSULTANT)     02 June 2012

Meantime (for temproraty arrangement0 to can produce the Family card reflecting all your names and relationship mentioned in the ration card, with an affidavit, meet higher officials thruough branch manager of the lic (Your father attached) Meet Senior Divisional Manager of LIC and explain the situtation prove through the available records.and also you try to get a legal heir Certificate from Revenur Authorities.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register