LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madanamohanrao (individual)     30 January 2012

Legality of ones own affirmation or confirmation of dob

IN THE PRESENT NATIONAL CONTEXT OF contention and confirmation of a NATURAL OCCURRENCE OF A MALE CHILD IN INDEPENDANT INDIA, by referring to various reconrds and the ffirmation of the affected person, I am submitting this canundrum for an answer.

As per my understanding anything not perceived by owns own senses and stated by the said person in legal parlance is HEARSAY.  and may not be admissible.  A ny human or other live creature, when born can not perceive and remember the date and time of birth,  and  any statement made later after he had grown can not be accepted as truth, unless supported by convincing documents and records that had recorded the fact proximate to the occurrence.   This is relevant to resolve the present unwholesome displute about DOB of an important and responsible in our Nation.

Logically when two disputed alternatives  which are mutually exclusive, we can accept one of the alternatives, only when the other is proved false... Otherwise it still remains unreliable conclusion of convinience and bereft of logic.

I am submitting to the legal luminaries for enlightening of  myself .  Thanks and regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register