LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kingxpunjab Bro   07 July 2020

Let me tell you the facts of the case. Let me know if it could Quash 482 crpc FIR

(1) FIR 498a, 323 has been registered against me and the rest of my family has been acquitted by police.
(2) I was accused by my wife of throwing fire and kerosene on the body which the police did not find any evidence of fire and kerosene. The doctor's medical report has written simple injury.
(3) A video was made by me. The video was shown to the police. The video is mentioned in the FIR in which my wife is cursing the whole family. Nothing happened.
(4) The biggest thing is not the allegation of asking for dowry against me

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     07 July 2020

Hello,

You can approach high court for quashing the FIR. 

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     07 July 2020

Originally posted by : Kingxpunjab Bro
(1) FIR 498a, 323 has been registered against me and the rest of my family has been acquitted by police.(2) I was accused by my wife of throwing fire and kerosene on the body which the police did not find any evidence of fire and kerosene. The doctor's medical report has written simple injury.(3) A video was made by me. The video was shown to the police. The video is mentioned in the FIR in which my wife is cursing the whole family. Nothing happened.(4) The biggest thing is not the allegation of asking for dowry against me

1.  You are lucky to have got away from such allegations /complaints made by your nefarious wife.

2. USE the acquital order u/s 498a, to file Divorce Petition in the local Family Court on grounds of CRUELTY. Based on this acquital order, you will not be required to pay any type of alimony, maintenance, whatever.... 

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 July 2020

Originally posted by : Kingxpunjab Bro
(1) FIR 498a, 323 has been registered against me and the rest of my family has been acquitted by police.(2) I was accused by my wife of throwing fire and kerosene on the body which the police did not find any evidence of fire and kerosene. The doctor's medical report has written simple injury.(3) A video was made by me. The video was shown to the police. The video is mentioned in the FIR in which my wife is cursing the whole family. Nothing happened.(4) The biggest thing is not the allegation of asking for dowry against me

Kingxpunjab Bro,

Let me tell you the experts are not fools as you feel.

Let me ask you why did you repeat same story time and again, which is absurd, ridiculous and stupidity ?.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register