LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit D   26 September 2024

Looking for a experienced high court advocate in mumbai specializing in family court and dv matters

This is for a friend of mine. He is 45 years old. He is divorced. His wife has lost all cases and had filed a criminal case against him. Which continues. She keeps filing cases on him and after harassing, she stops coming to Court.

Need a VERY experienced advocate who can go to High Court and put some restraining order on her not to file cases without leave of Court or some such case.

If you know of one,who has prior experience in matrimonial matters in Mumbai but who practices more in High Court, PLEASE let me know. He is a businessman but not comfortable to write on his personal matters online. So, he asked me to post for him.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 September 2024

You can see in this portal under lawyers search option 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 September 2024

Yes, you can find a lawyer of your choice from this forum too who hails from mumbai and practising in Bombay high court or you can approach bar association of Bombay high court and engage one of your choice for your needful services.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register