LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

preety (independent advocate)     11 March 2012

Lost my sanad

I am an advocate  enrolled in 2010(bar council of maharashtra and goa).I lost my sanad .what is the procedure and formalities to get a new one.

Learning

4 Replies

Bhagwan Tolani (Salaried)     12 March 2012

IT is same procedure as you have performed in time of inception to get new sanad.

Rgds

(Guest)

Dear Advocate

First step:

Ready a Notary Affidavit of lost the Sanad, An request application  & pay the fixed fee to responsible authrity. He will provide you Duplicate sanad.

Second Step:

Use RTI act 2005- Furnishe a application to responsible authrity- He will provide you compleate details.

Applicatin Profoma is given below:

Application Under RTI Act 2005

Name & address of The Authority: ........................................

Name of the Officer who will provide information: ..................................

Name &Address of applicant: ......................................................

Fee Details: Rs. 10/- I.P.O. OR Non judicial Stamp,

Is information provided within 48 hours:- ( Give reason here)...................................

Summary of required Information: Infor,ation related to get second copy of Sanad which lost. (Mention here details of you & your sanad.)

Point of Required Information:

( Write here whats proceedure do you needs)

Dare:

Place:                                                                                                          Signature of applicant

=====================================================================================

For more details you may  Tele talk OR send E-mail.

Best Of Luck

(Guest)

Dear Advocate

You may do also this think.

Fide the E-mail Id & Contact number of responsible Authority - use of Internet ( search official website of said authority)

Just make a call & find solution. easy.

(Guest)

Dear Advocate

Share your knowledge. My view- Advocate ever learn.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register