Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gdk (student)     04 September 2010

maintenance

dear freinds,

i got maintenance and accomodation order in jan2010, my husband went for condonotion of delay in june and msj has condoned delay in june.

he is going to appeal now and next week date is given, i don't know all about this. my advocate tod me that next week date is there, if we don't go, then we have to go to high court, is it so.

can my husband go to appeal without giving me notice.

one more thing what my advocate is telling that one date already over in previous week for this appeal. can it happen so?

How much ever Iam trying, iam not getting order copy of condonation of delay case. what to do.

please help!

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

1. Relieve your advocate first of all. Reason being your side Advocate is tellign you (client) all about the dates and allowing of condonation (first hearing) but is not able to get hold of a copy of application that your husband has filed so what good he is to you !

2. How your side has applied for Condonation of Dealy and associated Applications of your husband ? means certified copy if applied then that means your side is aware of all and just by showing that and non appearance of your side husband can get an Order with due process.

. Solution is to ask para 1 question to yoru advocate if you donot want to change him and ask him to show certifyign copy receipt and reason he is askign you to wait till Notice is served upon you inspit eof applyign certified copy of husband's Appeal Applications !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register