Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijayakumar   14 August 2015

Maintenance denial

sir ,

iam a post graduate m.e graduate working as an assistant professor in dindigul , we got married in 2011 , only 7 months we lived togetther ,the girl i married went to her home and never returned back even after continual efforts by me and my parents and relatives , all the jewels are with her , she herself is a m.e graduate have worked for 5years with around a salary 0f 20,000/ per month . but what she did is she stayed back at home and joined PHD in computer science in full time in  order to curtail my efforts of reunion and for the sake of robbing money in the name of maintenance , is it possible for her to claim maintenance . i read in newspapers recently well qualified women cant sit idle for the sake of maintenance , and moreover one who continually refuses d  to live with me cannot be eligible for maintenance na??? 

she had operated all my bank acoounts along with my parents accounts unlawfully and produced in court , her parents are retired professors earning handfull of pension ,she herself is very rich . iam suffering for the past 4 years august 2011 i got married and its like a hell therafter , all my efforts to live in harmony have gone vain , the expense and the pain that iam experiencing should not go vain .for your information ours is a christian marriage  she and her family are not coming for reuinion not leaving me to get divorce either , they are punishing and spoiling my life . and she has claimed maintenance under crpc125 u/s 25 . 

is it possible for me to deny maintenance based on the claim that she has worked previously but just for the sake of maintenance and to tell every one that she is not working presently she is doing her phd . 

is it possible for me to end her marks on me like me and my parents and sisters have tortured her for dowry and harrassment which again is a false charge . and a criminal intention as my sister my parents and myself are all govt employees . just for the sake of threatening she and her parents are repeatedly doing this 

is it possible for me book her and the banker under it act to bring out her criminal intention of collecting all our bank records without lawful means and helping her in this regard ?

is it possible for me to put defamation case against her , since my profession as an assistant professor was questioned and my transfer to a college was based on a immoral act /behavior wit ha girl student  is the false charge levied upon me . it really is a personal assault on my profession and my character . 

i need your assistance 

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     14 August 2015

first of all since she is doing full time phd she will be getting some amount as stiphend.try to find that.if so you can claim that she is earning enough to maintain herself and she is not entitled for maintenance.

as far as getting the bank account details are concerned unless if she had gone through the direction of court she is not entitled to recieve the account information of yours and your parents.otherwise you can file case against the bank.discuss with your lawyer regarding that

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     14 August 2015

Hi Vijayakumar,

In my case, during the trial, even judge said that a wife capable of earning cannot expect maintenance.

In the judgement he mentioned that my wife have all qualifications to earn more than me.

But finally he ordered me to pay Rs.20K per month. 

I really cannot understand what Judge was thinking.

So, better get prepared to provide all proof of your wife's capablity to earn.

You may be able to reduce the amount but you may not get ZeroMaintenance order.

Defamation cases are waste of time.

Rather you should spread truth about her to her friends and relatives.

But, if you have some hope of reunion, please pursue her with patience.

vijayakumar   15 August 2015

can i book her in it act as she has indulged in collecting bank details in a unlawful means 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register