Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shruli (freelancer)     20 August 2012

Marriage on indian & german

Hi,

As i am willing to marry my German fiance.But when i enquired about the precedure & required documents from concerned marriage registration office, they told me that marriage can't be registered in municipaplity office becoz both are not indians.Just they have power to do this registration.And they told me that they require some no objection certificate (noc) or (the proof to show that he is not married in his country )from my fiance.But my fiance told me that this kind of certificate can't be issued from any of local office in his city.

So my queries are:

1. In which office, we can register our marriage & how many days will be required to get legal marriage certificate.

2. What is this noc & what is the procedure to get it?

3. We want to make this registration early.we don't want to wait for 30 days or so. Is there any other way to register marriage on same day or in few days?

4. Does arya Samaj marriage take small period to get it legally registered? As they told me that they will issue marriage certificate & the marriage will be registered same day in court. Pls guide.

5. What will be the fees to get marriage registered?

6. Guide me for easy & short way to get our marriage registered.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

rahul (director)     20 August 2012

german embassy will  issue ''no objection letter to marry''

Thanks for reply. How many days will be needed to get this noc from embassy? & only he can get this Noc from there?

My other queries are: 1. which documents are required to get our marriage registered? 2.Is it compulsory for both of us to present on date of application & recieving of marriage certificate? I mean that If we both are present in office on date of application & if any one of us can collect certificate from office.( here i am talking about marriage registration office, where one month is necessary for marriage registrtation). Thanks in advance.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     21 August 2012

respected querist,

first of all i want to tell you that there is no need of any noc certificate from any german authority ,the affadavit submits by him regarding his single staus is anough for it ,you can get your marriage registred in office in one day also but it depends upon the work load in that office,we had done same marriages mean indian female and german male and get that registerd in only 1 day but the certificate of marriage will take minimum 1 month to issue as 1 month general notice to public is complusory to submit any objection via way of publication.your presence is necessary during the time of apply and staemnets of both will be recorded during the time of registration ,the registration cost including the lawyers fees for identification and documents varies from place to place ,if you want to get your marriage resgistred as soon or left any query you can call me .

with best wishes,

anish thakur,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register