Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Matrimonial profile

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@Dear memeber Mani,

One must be able to differentiate in what offence what is considered to admissible evidences.

Facebook is a public media.Therefore the charges of defamation can be filed.The question arises here as to whom the charges to be framed against.Well,then the police must establish that the person who posted there the content which considered to be a defamatory remark against someone else is really the same person by establishing the truth with cyber-technology. Here one must note-

(a)Defamation is a charge which is prima-facie a crime and the proof of such offence is the content itself.

(b)Who posted the content cannot be established marely by seeing at a USER ID. It's matter of investigation again.Can this user ID be produced as an evidence which is itself  a suject of investigation??? Read 4-5 times if you fail to understand the difference.

In the answer to you question concering the high court decision about Facebook, The high court termed it cruelty because the content itself showed a defamatory statement against the wife which was taken as only a considertation in already established facts. Merely terming a facebook status, single or married, a ground for cruelty is far from established fact and cannot be accepted by any court of law.

@Querist,

You cannot get certified copy without any administrative order of the information you are seeking. One more thing,I want to add,It's the decision of court Legal proof obtained by any means is admissible.evidences. I have given you the pointer.Now it's your turn to act.

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

subodh (admin)     25 February 2013

Dear sir

Do i produce the document before the court or not....

give me Suggestion

Regards

Subodh

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     25 February 2013

You can produce the document.

Please refer below links where in Aurangabad court accepted the false "single status " of spouce as ground for divorce

https://court-marriage.com/blog/indian-woman-files-for-divorce-over-hubbys-single-facebook-status/
https://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57437702-71/wife-nixes-hubby-who-didnt-alter-facebook-status-to-married/

Then why not yours.

Please understand that she should have lured with that profile with express interest to construe the legal section of criminal brecah of trust. I stand my point regardless of Above explanation of dear Sumitra and I consulted two senior lawyers before doing that false marital status in any public web applications ( liek facebook, matrimony) is cruelty,

Discuss with your advocate, but be sure before proceeding to use this as ground for criminal case on two points

(1) Complete proof that she created it

(2) She used that to attract matrimonial opportunities using that profile with fasle marital status and hiding her child status

all the best

(Guest)

@Querist,

In my opinion, you should not go to court with such evidences.Also I strongly advise you to settle the dispute amicably between you and your wife. Legal intervention will do no good either.

Rest is your wish.

[Last reply to this thread]

Note-This reply should be taken as per the declaration given in my profile page.

Thanks,

Regards,

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     25 February 2013

Not with respect to this above posts,

Guy please also try recent amendment 66A fits peoprly for matrimonial sites misuse alongwith 406 IPC

Ranee....... (NA)     25 February 2013

Is not it possible that that matrimonial profile is fake and not created by her?

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     26 February 2013

Yes, possible, but however major matrimonial sites have phone verification codes, hence if it was verified through it, it is proof enough that it was created by owner of that mobile phone.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     27 February 2013

Some more steps to screw:

1) ask one of your unmarried friend to create profile and give express to interest to her.( If you are double lucky, if she accepts that is in Inbox with time stamp, last login etc etc), even if she does not accept, and views your page that is displayed there in the account

2) Take mobile verification page with screenshot

3) Take screenshot of whole web page

4) Request him to chat with contact via online and get information on who paid it , if it is paid account. and capture screenshot

subodh (admin)     28 February 2013

thanks experts

regards

Subodh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More