Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B Guru Murthy (A M)     25 August 2010

mediation

Hi

Mine is a love mariage, now my wife gave divorce notice, who left me willingly

for her own family problems, now after 6 months she gave divorce notice.

My doubts: 

Can i file a petition for mediation, instead of mutual consent

Is it compulsory that other party(wife) must agree for medaiton,

to do mediation for both the parties(my wife & me) for our renuion

Learning

5 Replies

B Guru Murthy (A M)     26 August 2010

sir,

i need a reply fro the above post, from the LDI team

looking forward, pls suggestions

B Guru Murthy (A M)     27 August 2010

Hi can any one pelase give help me & suggst on he above post

awaiting for your reply ....

Hari

(Guest)

1. The Court process starts with reconcilation efforts followed by mediation referring suggestion and still followed by Mutual Consent Divorce and court enjoys these process as less work load on their heds if party(s) voluntarily opt for mediation to iron out their minor differences among themselves the better.

On first date of hearing plead before Court that there are minor differences (wear and tear) in between couple hence voluntarily request Court to refer the case to Mediation Cell minus Advocates of the parties. No application is not necessary unless you want to bring your side of efforts into material records !

At mediation un-biasedly suggest solution to workout a marriage with small reasoning takes which a wife can understand and nothing said in hi-fi tones and posps your dream of reunion with your wife.

All the best................

B Guru Murthy (A M)     27 August 2010

Sir,

thanks for you reply

With anxiety i went for first hearing but my wife did not come, so i didnt have

any chance.  In my case her lawyer is uncle, with his initiation my wife had filed divoce petetion other wise,  she doesnt have any intention of filing a petetion against me

Q1) what to do in such case, if she doesnt come for 2nd hearing

Q2) i did not understand   "unless you want to bring your side of efforts into material records"  what do you mean

Q3) i did not understand   "un-biasedly suggest solution to workout a marriage with small reasoning"   what do you mean

Thanks & awaiting for your suggestion in this regard

(Guest)

Ans. for Que. 1. Just wait a uncle can't keep his neice in suspended animation stage for long !

Ans. for Que. 2:
Means call for (request for) mediation when wife files for divorce should feel and look genuine in the eyes of Law and not a jackal tears to avoid the Maintenance (compensation) parts forthcoming with divorce suit.

Ans. for Que. 3:
During mediation both sides rattle biasness and try to overshow who is wrong because mediation sittings are in comfy zone unlike standing a Court and pleading and it is emotionally natural for either or both or one spouse to boggy down other in front of a mediator becuase he / she got an opportunity sitting in AC room of a mediator minus the Court environment. Unbiasness shows when genuine efforts by speaking is reflected out of such opportunity to save a marriage.

BTW, when a person marries lot of these calls he / she should take as they are like stepping on khatta mitha steps of a ladder of a suceeding marriage instead of asking repeatedly each and every words and paras of readers answers in public platforms, I said it now;, where say a person like me may try to influence / cloud a couples independent judgment on such small matters :-) Take a personal call man.....

I also mean to say if you really want marriage to survive then you should have guts to stop rest of the divorce proceedings before mediation upon mediation are not concluded is what I actually mean out of such long replies.

Now, suggets to come back here once you see the effects and rebuttals of your first mediation till that time prepare nice - emotional pitched - short presentation to woo the lady back into matrimonial fold with opportuity of mediations sititng(s).

"Mediation" process is nothing but a day-to-day life's "fixer" is re-glorifide as 'mediator' in Courts language to soften the stand of "faulting" spouse :-))))))))

All the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register