Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My husband hit me

Page no : 2

Adv Aileen Marques (Lawyer)     31 October 2012

You will get maintenance depending on the quantum of his income you are able to prove in Court.

You may contact Majlis 
Legal Centre, its a forum for women's rights discourse and legal initiatives. They offer legal services for women. 

Phone: 91-22-26662394

Fax: 91-22-26668539

www.majlislaw.com

(Guest)

No wonder .... Raaneekant you are always confused .....isn't it ??? Lolz 

(Guest)

Dhanno ya manno whatever ....... Every relation have problems , disagreements or maybe fight sometimes ..... But it's upto you how you want to cultivate it . You can either destroy it or develop it . Choice is yours !! Till date court has not helped even a single person with happiness in life .. Either keep the relation or move out of it , cribbing won't help in long run !!

stanley (Freedom)     31 October 2012

Originally posted by : Adv Aileen Marques

You will get maintenance depending on the quantum of his income you are able to prove in Court.

I disagree with the above statement . The liabities of the husband his expenses would be taken into consideration and accordingly maintanence would be decided as to the reasonable amount required for the wifes living  .

Maintanence is not to enhance the style of living rather it is meant to sustain a person from becoming destitute .

sri (ceo)     31 October 2012

all the 498a dv dowry cruelty harassment etc... is for money... judges first want to know about finances between the family... they are now well experienced about thousands of cases lying and preliminarily understand that divorce is to run away with money... they will give justice but delayed...

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao (CEO)     31 October 2012

Dear Client,

You file a Dome3stc Vioplence case under the act and seek  your right to live in th ecurrent rented accommodation or his own house, coompensatiopn, on account of hisa cruelty and beatingsa retutrn of dowry money, custody of children if any  and maintainacew etc from your  husband. You would get qiuick releifs under Domestic Violence Law.

Ms.Nirmala P.Rao

Legal Expert

2 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     31 October 2012

Stanely go through this thread..

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/A-new-case-for-your-help-please-legit-advice-please--68616.asp

tumko bhagwan mil jayega..

manno (owner)     31 October 2012

gunjan, i'm not here for therapy, i'm here for legal advice. and a woman my age knows to take the right steps in a relationship. so unless you're an expert in legal matters, it'd be best you keepyour psych eval to yourself. people in my position already have enough to deal with, we don't come here to be judged by kids who play agony aunt.

manno (owner)     31 October 2012

ranee, that post https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/A-new-case-for-your-help-please-legit-advice-please--68616.asp   is mine. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 October 2012

private octor is also doctor.  accident cases if taken to bursing home the medical papers are prepared by private doctors only.  However if you woul dhave made police copmplaint then they would have got the medical from govt hospital.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     31 October 2012

The thread has been hi-jacked and spammed.

However coming to the moot point, even the private doctor can stand in the court and testify, however there is a problem the doctor would face when cross-examined. DID THE PATIENT TEL:L YOU THE CAUSE OF THE INJURY? IF SO, WHY DID YOU NOT INFORM THE POLICE IMMEDIATELY. NO DOCTOR WOULD LIKE TO BE PUT IN SUCH SITUATION.

On other issues: The scope of 498a is broader than mere demand for dowry.

The question which the queriest need to ask herself is that this marriage is presumably dead from both sides, so what she wants to take out of it. Is it revenge, compensation or something else.

Based on the honest answer, a reasonable lawyer would advise correctly.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

2 Like

manno (owner)     01 November 2012

it's not for revenge, if tht was the case then i would have gone to the police. its a case of cruelty, mental and physical. the medical report will atleast be proof along with several other proofs that i have not been cruel to him, its the other way round.

i need for everyone to know and acknowledge that i tolerated a lot of crap, to make the marriage work.  and that if it is possible for him then in the court he has to commit to make the marriage work, if he still wants to return. if not- then no one should be allowed to use and throw people like this. divorce is become fashionable now. i'm fighting it out. as long as it takes

manno (owner)     01 November 2012

thnk you everyone

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Gunjan

No wonder .... Raaneekant you are always confused .....isn't it ??? Lolz 

oye oye..Gunjan aka tajobsindia aka stanely tumko CID mein hona chhhiye tha...mein Rani hoon..Roshni hoon....Manno hoon....Rekha hoon....Hema hoon...jaya hoon....susma hoon..Sonia bhi hoon..aur kya kya nehi hooon...:Plekin tere jaisa ganda nehi hoon...

:P:P...maine secret khol dia..kissi se batana mat ..please sirji...

stanley (Freedom)     01 November 2012

Originally posted by : Ranee.......

Stanely go through this thread..

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/A-new-case-for-your-help-please-legit-advice-please--68616.asp

tumko bhagwan mil jayega..

I got your point Ranee and went through it .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register