LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashutosh   05 July 2016

my late father's money in bank

This is regarding the money and fixed deposit my father kept in vidharbha konkan bank. He passed away in 2009 and till date the we didn't get the money from that bank they are just make my mom ho here and there for document. Actually there is no nomination to the bank account and fixed deposit and inspire of having all the documents like Mom's aadhi card, voter id card, fathers death certificate, we also gave shapath patra, we have ration card, also The manager is asking varsa praman patra and it takes a lot of time and as we know from the court that they shout in whole town that who is that person varis that takes time. And in September 2016, 7 years will be completed to my father's death So can anyone tell the legal required documents for the claim without nomination to bank account and fixed deposit.

Learning

2 Replies

JustAdvisor (IT)     05 July 2016

if you have good relations with bank and good credentials and bank is willing to take the risk, affidavit with indemnity bond may do. but if bank insists, you have to go for succession certificate. that is why nomination is always advisable in any account.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 July 2016

The query is also posted at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=139358&offset=0

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register