LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ronitdparikh   05 June 2015

My moto x still not repaired after 4 months

My Moto X (Black, 16GB) model had issues with vibration. I submitted the phone to the authorised service center(Alix Systems, No 4, Municipal Shoping Centre, Waghawadi Road, Bhavnagar) at Bhavnagar, Gujarat. I submitted the phone on 5th February, 2015.

After about a week, they called me and said that my device is ready. When I reached the service center, there was a box with seal. The service center personnel opened the box in front of me and the device was used. It had smudges all over the screen, dust on the phone and no plastic screen cover. The accessories included in the box were all dirty. I refused to collect the phone.

I talked to the Motorola customer care and they told me they will repair my phone. As of 5th June, 2015 I have not received my device. The Motorola doesnt seem to have any idea and the service center person keeps telling me that the device will be available within 15 days. 

There is also difference in Motorola's version and service center. The Motorola tells me that I will get a new phone and service center personnel tells me that my device will be repaired.

It has been four months and still they are not giving my phone. I want to file case to get a new phone and for compensation. There are many customers unsatisfied with Motorola Service centers. I want to gather them all and file case and make it the biggest case against any MNC in India for providing sub-standard service to Indians and teach a lesson to Motorola and all other MNCs.

Please tell me how much potetial this case has and how can I file case against Motorola and service center.

Work order number - BAH/MG/14/00165 and Motorola's customer incident number - 150226-010090

Regards,

Ronit Parikh

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 June 2015

Hope you have call recordings,details,job card,emails etc................

If yes pull them to DCDRF.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 June 2015

take the issue to the district consumer forum

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 June 2015

Take the issue further preferably under the expert advise of your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register