Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr. VST (Manager)     19 November 2012

My result of mediation

Dear Forum Members ( Mr. Shonee Kapoor  Mr. Bharat Chugh i would need your feedback especially )

1. Yesterday was my first counselling on Women Cell , but because i have some links the the department this case was transferred from Women Cell IO to SSP of the concerned city and SSP himself listened to both sides for 2 Hrs in his office , i really respect him for it .

2. I never took any dowry but files a divorce notice last month after serving a notice for mutual divorce 6 months back to which girl side did not replied and still stayed with me , basic reason for divorce is her family interference is too much and she is not willing to adjust in my family , there is no domestic voilence no dowry nothing things are now just being created .

3. After they recieved summons from court they approached women cell they complained abt dowry against me , then in the SSP office they claimed they have given 10 lacs worth gold , 5 lacs cash for car and Furniture .

finally after they made hue n cry in SSP office with false allegations i just kept quiet there and said i refurte all the allegations and i am ready to prove my innocence with proofs .

4. SSP after 2 hrs of listening to us just said to me n my wife that pls go for a holiday reduce your family interference for 10 days from  both sides and come back for counselling directly from holiday to his office back . I agreed right away as i knew i will get time to speak to my wife and her brother who is the root cause of all problems will not be there to influence her .

5. But suddenly when we came out of the counselling room my wife discussed with her bro and refused to go with me and told the women cell authorities that she will go in next week as she needs some time , i still agreed to it there in front of IO of women cell who was abt to make arrangements fot our stay in a hill station , believe me all sponsered trip by women cell .

6. just today her bro approached my father though some mediatory person and is asking to sit across the table and close this issue by way of returning gifts of each other during marriage .

7. Pls guide me what should be my approcach further , though i ahve filed for divorce and first hearing is in december i still have emotional corner for my  wife bcz i know she is being driven by her  bro and our life is being spoiled bcz of it , for one year  i kept patience that things will resolve when it didnt then i had no option but to file for divorce .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register