Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JPMorgan789 (Owner)     28 September 2012

My wife is reluctant to live with me / give divorce

Respectable people in this forum, 

I beleive in my country and its law because its basic concept of our jurisprudence is. 

***********       100 culprits may let go free but no innocent should be punished.         ***************

But in reality, culprits (misusers of law) became free to do crimes and  innocents became scapegoats.

I am posting this, the story of mine, because I want to fight against the misuse of law. 

I want this to be an eye opener to all those who wants to threaten their husbands in the name of the LAW.

My wife left me and is living seperately. (6 months).  I tried to convince her and bring her home but all my efforts  became futile. All my conversations are done on mail. She was reluctant & refused to come back. 

Her father asked for divorce on August 15th when we tried to convince them through a third person. 

She mailed me that she knows it and she asked her father to do that.  ( I have the mails sent by her).

From then there was no reply from them, I am living alone, hopeless. 

Instead of telling you my entire story I will tell you what I have observed  / briefed from them. 

1.) Her parents and she asked for divorce and they are adamant. 

They wanted / (waiting for)  me to take the first step for divorce and to take advantage  from that. 

2.) Her parents asked for divorce ( this is the 6th time and every time it's serious).

They wanted me to beg her and kiss her feet and then theirs and live like a slave for them.

3) She left me and is living seperately and she never came to meet me, and her parents also never asked for our being together. They never even tried / asked us to be together instead they told to everyone in my hometown that they are willing to give us divorce as I am not a good person. 

They want our parents to go and ask about her bringing back, because we may loose our respect in our town. If I am not a good person why are they waiting for this much of time (6 months), if so why no one among her parents / relatives came and ask me & why WE are trying through a mediator to talk to them. 

4.) Filing Dowry, DV Acts cases against me. 

If anything I have DONE then why they were staying calm. They asked for divorce under ground less reasons. Law is with them, she is living seperately and she can. Why can't they file it  within 6 months.

5.) She hates my family, parents and she mailed me that I should stay away from them.

I have a few questions, as I do not know law I am asking you, any person can tell me the answer but LAW is something different.  I want them to realize their mistakes. Never to make anybody hurt without any proper reasons. I am living alone like a person waiting for his death. My parents and entire relatives are not happy because they never expected this from them. Agony, pain, loneliness, injsutice, everything needs to be solved.  Here I am requesting you for solution that should deactivate the misusers of LAW.

Honorable people in this forum, I am asking you few questions please answer me with your knowledge, experience, judgement. 

1.) Why should I stay quiet even though they asked for divorce? 

2.)  Why should not my parents go and file a case against their irrational behaviour (asking for divorce under ground less reasons)?

3.)  What is the purpose of having a wife who doesn't love her husband at all and at any costs. Having in-laws who loves to see us live seperately without giving divorce / staying together.

4.) She wants me to stay away from my parents.  What life may I spend in living with her. and I do not want her to see her parents again. Even she will be allowed if she accepts my conditions

1.) She should come and live with me if she loves me and never hurts me.

2.) I do not want her parents to come and see me.

3.) She can take a MCD if she is not happy with me instead of killing me with my loneliness.

She is adamant, dominant, disrespectful, .............. and fianlly  I am vexed.

Please help me.

Thanks, 

Morgan.

Learning

3 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     28 September 2012

Dear Morgan , 

1.Dont let your heart rule over your mind .you cant force your wife to live with you nor can you force her to love you :)

2. As you know the cases are false contest the same and fight on its merits 

3.what cases do you want your parents to file against her and even if you file do you want to spend the remaining part of your life fighting court cases till you grow old and weak and financially drained out .

4. Forget about her and the past and think what exactly you want in life  .If you want divorce file for it and as they say they are willing to give it file for MCD which is easier . 

5. There are better options in life and why live with a adamant ,dominant and disrespectfull person . you dont have to live in loneliness and kill yourself . Go ahead get married and seek a better life partner and live life king size . There is no point crying over spilt milk .

498 A fighter (Advocate)     28 September 2012

your story is same as mine just see my story and follow if you wish as i adivse it is successful steps to save your self first and then think about extra

first try to solve the matter bring her back and live peacefully for some time go for outing and go away from your and her family for one two year

if she is really as that you say then you are better judge of her and now you will be comming under false case trap so start your prepration from now how i expalined alrady

i am not expert but i am victim of false case. and i share my experience to save innocent husbands .

rajesh (asdadad)     26 October 2012

I have a similar story as that of yours ... But mine has a twist to it .. I guess that my wife had an previous affair with a guy from different cast and as my b*st*rd FIL is so called reputed person in his hometown which is 550 KMs away from mine , his daughter has married with me in June 2011 just for the sake of saving her Dad's so called social status  .. Then on the pretext of long distance , they used to take her to their place for a month or month and half for hindu festivals .. Meanwhile she was refusing to have physical contact with me citing reasons as being on periods or tiredness etc etc ...Meanwhile she was very persistent about joing her old job in Thane which I always opposed as I have had clearly told her about my plans to settle down in Pune before marriage . 

So out of first 5 months i.e. from July 2011 to Dec 2011 , she was with me only for 2.5 months , then one fine evening she left my home ..Reason :- I asked her to come along with me to visit my parents living 100 Kms away from pune .. From that day onwards I started recording every phonecall , negotiation meetings .. After my  fake Sucide attempt , she returned back .. Somehow she got a job in pune ... But again she started complaining about her busy schedule and all that nonsense .. 

In May 2012 from sonography reports it was confirmed that she is preggy by 6 weeks and 6 days, but she clearly told me that she wants to abort it as child birth may hamper her so called bright career ( WTF , She have had  faked her job expereince of 2 years but actually she have had only 5-6 months exp . and besides that she could not crack a single interview out of 14 which she have had appeared within 2.5 months ) .. On her suggestions , her parents, brother, sister used to interfer in our day to day married life  right from our engagement day .. This time her dad took her away and after one month he accepted that my wife have had aborted the child .. So I sent her a lawyer notice to return back to my home .. but i recieved a lawyer notice asking for divorce from their side ... Again I kept quiet for a month which happened to be unbearable to them and they filed a divorce petition and my court hearing is scheduled on 3rd Nov 2012 .. I have sumarrised all the details in this post but for a detailed  torturous married life happenings you can visit this blog

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register