Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Sharma (Software Engineer)     31 May 2012

Need advice to punish greedy inlaws

May be I am asking this again.. But I need urgent guidelines...

Dear Members,

Please advice me to teach lesson to my greedy inlaws.
Fact is that inlaws not ready to send back wife. We did all councelling with them and wife but nothing resolved.
they are asking 15 lakhs for divorce else threating for 498a, 497,323 etc.

Now they filed 498a,497,420,323 through court. They have written that in case, they have spened 10 lakhs cash and 5 lakhs jewellary. But In reality they have spened 3 lakhs only, we have common mediaters as witness for those 3 lakhs. ButThey threatened wittness to for false cases if they come in court.

Please advice , how to involve income tax raid to check their income in court because I know they are not giving tax and they showed them self very poor at the time of marriage and we did marriage with 3 lakhs and rest our family speneded to make that marriage royal.

Girls parents are from kanpur and we belongs from Kanpur too, so which address i need to send this RTI letter.
Also please advice if I need to appraoch in court for this action or only sending letter to RTI is enough\?I mean to know the whole procedure if any body can guide in this?

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Keep in touch with Mr. Shonee Kapoor.

You can get his email id , phone number from his profile.

Rohit Sharma (Software Engineer)     31 May 2012

Shone ji can you please reply...
Tajobs  can you please reply....

Hetal (sdfsdf)     01 June 2012

As regards Section 17(1) of the Act, in our opinion the wife is only entitled to claim a right to residence in a shared household, and a `shared household' would only mean the house belonging to or taken on rent by the husband, or the house which belongs to the joint family of which the husband is a member. The property in question in the present case neither belongs to Amit Batra nor was it taken on rent by him nor is it a joint family property of which the husband Amit Batra is a member. It is the exclusive property of appellant No. 2, mother of Amit Batra. Hence it cannot be called a `shared household'.

No doubt, the definition of `shared household' in Section 2(s) of the Act is not very happily worded, and appears to be the result of clumsy drafting, but we have to give it an interpretation which is sensible and which does not lead to chaos in society.

(Guest)

Mr. Rohit you can't get ibncome tax details under RTI act..

You can record  theire Video or voice if you can do. This will prove your claim.

Matremonial video will also helpful if shooted.

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     01 June 2012

Rohit your approach cannot resolve matters, after all better counsel prevail in you. it is not money but human approaches that is what can solve problems for long term benefit of rohits and your inlaws. patience is vital in matrimonial issues as trust deficits must at all costs be narrowed down as negligle. i can sense there is enormous deficit from your note between you and in laws as also your wife. so cement relations. you are a software man you need to be more softer than you are in your own software office! good luck patch upthat will make life woth livable, after all moneys arenot life at all dear!

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     01 June 2012

@ Rohit

File TEP Tax evasion petition to income tax office of your FIL district/area and follow with RTI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register