Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Kumar AC (Na)     08 May 2012

Need calrity on my cases in bangalore high court

Hello Sir,

Below is my query on my cases which is under execution in Bangalore High court. Please help me to get suggestion what can i do get this go in correct way and also suggest me which lawyer i can contact to get more calrity on my case.

Case Details :

We have a litigation on Agriculture land. having 11 acres in servey number X. and that servey no. is poded as X/1 and X2. X/1 contains 5.33 Acres and X/2 contains 5.11. this is pod is happended on 1954. x/2 is purchased by one person in the village and he has done all the caltivation till 1979. on 1979 1st person sold his 5.11 acres to 2nd person on 1979. 2nd person also  sold the x/2 agriculture land to 3rd person on 1984 to 3rd person. when 3rd person while purchasing he checked 2nd person document and also 1st person document before purchasing and brought x/2 land. when 3rd person started growing agriculture relating on land. from 1964 to 1996 there is not change in RTC. in the RTC show from 1964 1st person to 2nd person and 2nd person to 3rd person. In 1996 x/1 party using Village accounted and thashildhar the x/1 party changed the khath and RTC of x/2 to his name. this thing get know by x/2 3rd person he went to police but in the same time so many village people stopped x/2 3rd person we will solve this problem they have done mistake. if you give police compliant they will lost their jobs so please do not do this. x/2 3rd person aggreed and they given 2 RTC back to x/2 3rd person. while taking x/1 peoples they given back only 2 copies and they went with other 2 copies and file the case on court saying. the x/2 is belongs to us. x./2 3rd party and thashildhar and VA they changed the khatha and RTC. the AC judge given the judgement saying please do the khatha to x/1 parties. and again the x/2 3rd party went to DC court and the judgement was the discsion is incorrect please correct the documents once again and correct it. the cases was came back again to AC court . by this time frist AC got transfer. the replaced AC saw that he written that  he cannot give the dicision this need to solved that civil court.
 next this case went to taluk level court in that court they decied say x/2 3 acres should belongs to x/1 party.
 and x/2 3rd person appeled again in DC court they also mentioned that yes x/2 should belongs to x/1 party.

After analysing this we get know that the lawyer we have he give the case they adjusted with x/1 parties taken money and he is not given the  required document to judge. and Also we got the histroy the 11 acres.

Below is the history of the 11 acres.

1st person  having 11 acres land from govt.

1st person having 2 sons. saying ram and putta and they got married and their wife name is jayamma ram and channamma putta.

1st person and 2 sons died.

After this the ansisters property will comes their wifes according to elder son wife having 6 acres land and younger son wife having 5 acres land.total is 11 acres land.

channamma  sold her 3 acres land to  person called A.

channamma remains with 2 acres more. now channamma again she give 2 acres land for lease to one person call B. after some years channamma was deicied and sold 5acres to person called B. here i am not sure that both channamma and jayamman both agreed and sold 5 acres. after 2 year jayamman sold here part of 6 acres to person called C.  till this time the land 11 acres called with servery no. X only. this was done before 1952. In 1954 the person C decied to make the pod to tha land as he was the thashildhar that time so he as done the 11 acres land and servery no X to X/1 saying 5.33 acres and X/2 saying 5/11 acres. the person C is the owner of X/2. latter the govt given rights to writ RTC. in 1979 the person C sold his x/2 land to 2nd person and 2nd person sold her x/2 to land to x/2 3rd person.

and person B sold his land 5 acres X/1 to our opposite party who is now with us in court.

from 1954 to 1996 they have not come to us saying the land has to come . now suddendly in 1996 they done the changes now the court is not giving the right judgment.

Please help me any one what are the action i can take to solve this problem. becaus i am not the person done mistaken i do not want to be giveup this because i am having correct document with me and till today we are doning cultivation in our x/2 land. Please help.

Learning

1 Replies

Ravi Kumar AC (Na)     09 May 2012

Any body please reply to my query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register