Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Sharma (none)     17 June 2014

Need help on pursis

My wife filed application u/s 125 CrPC for maintenance in family court that was disposed off in March 2014. As such the order was based on assumptions, presumptions and hypothetical situations. I filed criminal revision in High Court which is pending as of now.

1. It was established that wife filed false affidavit about her source of income/working status at the time of filing her original application. But Family Court did not initiate any action against her for perjury (340) in spite of its own order on such findings.

2. My evidence was closed in Dec-2013 and final order of award of maintenance was passed by Family Court based on hypothetical situations (I am unemployed since Dec 2009), while ignoring her present working status

3. She has put up application is other cases admitting that she is working. Now I intend to put certain additional documents in the High Court to be included as part of criminal revision, in order to expose her falsehood and attempts to misguide the courts in order to obtain orders in her favour.

4. She also resorted to foul play and removed certain documents from the record of the case file, obviously these documents had an effect on the merits of the case in the court below. Should I get this to the knowledge of the High Court Judges?

Can I do this in the form of filing a Pursis document? Or do I make a simple set of additional documents and file them along with a list of documents?

What exactly is a pursis document and when is it used? Nobody in the MP High Court was able to help me out in this matter hence placing my query in this forum.

Please help. Thanks in advance

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 June 2014

Ifyou state that you have additional document to prove her false claim, why did you not produce the same before the lower court?  Of course you can add certain documents now in the revision but consult your lawyer and proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register