LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Need of good divorce lawyer in Mumbai

Please recommend me a good divorce lawyer in Mumbai. Due to some reasons and disputes, my husband aaked for divorce. First i and my family tried speaking to him but they were not ready. This was 5-6 months back. Now i have made up my mind also. So i asked for compensation ( that also included d money they took from us showing us wrong calculations for marriage expenses). After demanding compensation, now they are saying that we will not give this much amount, the proof which we have will not be admissible in court, and we will tell the court we never demanded divorce, its me who is not ready to go back to their son. And they are aslo telling us judgement will be in their favour, and d judge will ask me to resign and shift to the place my husband is doing job (we both were doing job in d same city, after marriage he resigned and shifted to some other city) I need a lawyer who is capable of getting me through this.

Learning

1 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     15 January 2016

Getting divorce is not easy job unless both parties agree for the same. Your husband has filed for divorce on what grounds and how strong are his evidence to prove those grounds is to be seen. Moreso the court asking you to resign your job to join him is just a recomendation that you can always refuse, this refusal itself is not the only ground to allow him divorce unless there exists other reason for it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register