LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

snk (worker)     15 August 2014

Need suggestions/prior judgements details related to divorce

Estranged is having a Hysterical conversion mental disorder. She had some illegal relations during her work prior to marriage, but it was concealed and the marriage happend. Within days after marraige, the girl misbehaved in my house, later doctor diagonsed with Hysterical conversion disorder and I got the mdeical reports. She and her parents started threating about giving police complaints and other harrassments. Since I anticipated 498a against me and my parents, I applied for anullment of marriage citing mental disorder and later also filed divorce under cruelty. As anticipated she filed police complaint and I got the bail and since the annulment case was pending enquiry, the case didn't proceed futher. Later she went and gave police complaints in other 4 police stations. I received the summons for enquiry from all the 4 police stations, but still I handled those complaints with the help of my lawyer and nowhere the case was refered to court from the police station.

later she filed a complaint against the womens welfare officer for which I recived the summon to appear before the officer and I handled the cases like prior police complaints and the same way the case was not referred to court. Later she filed a maintanance case, inspite of working in some company and able to maintain herself. Later she filed a interim maintanance case as well and later again filed a subpeona and send the private court notice to my employer without the approaval from court (by some illegal means). Later when I filed a affidavit under CRPC 91 to direct her to file the affidavit about her employment and salary details, she withdrawn all the maintanance, interim maintanance and subpeona cases. before last 2 months she was caught red handed (by some public) of her lawyer molesting her in the court premises and she and her lawyer were warned and let off. she and the lawyer denied that nothing happend but more than 2-3 people having noticed this incident. since there was no camera evidence or clear cut proof against her I couldn't lodge a criminal complaint, since I may not abel able to prove it as lack of evidence. 

Her intentions are very clear that she wanted to legally harrass and extort money from me. Though she as filed RCR against me, her real intentions are different only. I want to know is there any other previous judgements granting divorce to husband based on multiple false 498a, DV and maintance case under the cruelty/harassments or any other sections which can favour me. Please share me if you have any prior judgements details which would be helpful to my case to fight against her.

Any response would be much appreciated as I am running behind these cases for last 4-5 years. Please help...

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Calculate in terms of mental stress.  Money is nothing.  IF it is within reach, arrange for money and pay the b-itch and get rid of the headache once and for all.

You have already lost 4-5 years, you will continue to lose some more years if you dont go for settlement.

It should be proved that you are innocent in 498a case, that itself will get you divorce, as filing false criminal case against you amounts to mental cruelty.  So you will have to either wait for court to finish the 498a case or if you can arrange money for settlement, for getting MCD. 

Remember, its business.  No use roaming to courts.  I hope you have moved ahead in life inspite of these cases.

Attached File : 733900730 lodging of false fir for offences under section 498a amounts to mental cruelty.docx downloaded: 123 times

snk (worker)     18 August 2014

I agree with you. I am ready to pay that b*tch the final settlement and get her rid off. But she is not ready for settlement talks and just repeating the filmy dialogue that she would live with me only... 

Her talk in the court is about reunion but her actions outside the court are to harass me...I heard the news from some sources that she took some help from politicians to influence the police....

what my lawyer's opinion is that since she doesn't have any moral ground to ask for huge settlement directly she is prolonging this case in other ways...

can anybody share any prior judgements which might be useful to me ?

snk (worker)     24 August 2014

Can any one please share the judgement copy of this case mentioned below?

Conduct of initiating false proceedings U/S 498a reflects the extreme degree of cruelty towards Husband.
AIR 2012 CHHATTISGARH 69 in Ajay Pal Singh V. Smt Dr.Rosy Singh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register