LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Bijalwan   09 March 2020

No objection certificate for central government department

I was working as Junior Engineer in Central government department since 2010 now I have applied for state competitive exam for Junior Engineer and the same was intimated to my department through proper channel, now my department has replied me that minimum 20 year service is required for outside employment as per their internal departmental policy. Can anyone tell me the minimum service required for applying NOC in Central government or what action should be taken to get NOC from department kindly advice..

Learning

3 Replies

I mean to say that I filled a form online and the print out of my application form along with advertisement was submitted to my department in the form of application stating that I had applied for state government department and at the document verification I need NOC to be produced during it, in reply my Head Office has returned my application stating that minimum 20 year service is required in organisation for outside employment. Kindly advice..

I mean to say that I filled a form online and the print out of my application form along with advertisement was submitted to my department in the form of application stating that I had applied for state government department and at the document verification I need NOC to be produced during it, in reply my Head Office has returned my application stating that minimum 20 year service is required in organisation for outside employment. Kindly advice..

Naresh Dhanjal   09 March 2020

have you signed any agreement for 20 years duration period?have you given any affidavit of such kind before joining the job?if no then you can get what you want.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register