LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sayid Abrahim.G (Sr Process Associate)     13 October 2013

Offer get back on joining date with out reason

One of my Friend referred me to his company (EXL Services, Kochi) by giving my mobile# then they contact me for telephonic interview and I passed interview and I got offer letter from them, Since it was an urgent opening they asked me to buy out my notice period in my previous company and i did that as per their advice, I went there to join on 07/10/2013 (DOJ) they get back my offer with out any reason and send me out. Now I am job less please advice me to get justice

Learning

3 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     13 October 2013

Send a legal notice via Advocate. Do you have the proof of communication you had with HR? Even if they re offer the job to you they will start giving trouble, Indian management doesn't have the maturity to handle such situations in professional way. Move on there are many companies you just need one break.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 October 2013

It is for the benefit of employee to transact in writing and keep copies of the communications.

Since the conduct of HR is bad they should be taken to task.

Was there any reference check conducted by this company and negative feedback by your last employer?

Whatever it is the HR should have informed well in time before asking you t resign from employment in hand.

Issue them a legal notice and include the name of all persons that have been calling you on phone.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 October 2013

agreed with Mr Kumar Doab

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register