LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naveen (engineer)     18 April 2011

Owner creating problem during vacating the home

Hi , I am staying in  a same rented house for hte past 5 years. Recently i gave a notice to my owner stating that i will vacate the house in 2 months. However owner is pushing me to vacate house in a month, though within the time limits i am not finding a house. But my owner is forcing me to vacate? I need some urgent help in the next steps i should be taking in this regard, please help me.

On other point 1) I have been paying rent regularly, once i gave notice period owner said he told he iwll deduct in house advance, no need to pay.

Learning

5 Replies

akash kapoor (*************)     18 April 2011

When he is given you 2 months he cannot force you withyour concent. In my opinion try to resolve this matter by talks. 

akash kapoor (*************)     18 April 2011

When he is given you 2 months he cannot force you with out your concent. In my opinion try to resolve this matter by talks. 

naveen (engineer)     18 April 2011

i tried negotiating with him, he is actually putting pressure by introducing N number of brokers and all which is totally causing restless ness to the family

mahalakshmi (student)     19 April 2011

hello mr naveen

if u take the to any legal action then it will be useless as it will take years so u can take the matter to the arbitration proceedings as the decision of such tribunal courts will be equal to that of civil court and also cheap  n faster

also find out wether ur house owner has the license to give the house for rent

if the things does not work then take the harsh measures but b4 using the harsh measures be wise

srikanth kumar bandari (advocate)     27 April 2011

hi naveen, pl immediately file an injunction suit against your owner and obtain an injunction order from the court against ur owner saying ' not to interfere'  till u get suitable accommodation and once u get suitable accommodation you can withdraw the suit filed by you, by having a court order your owner cannot vacate/evict u without following due process of law. he cannot take law into his hands nor he cannot use force against u or with the help of third parties or anti social elements. this is my sincere advise. pl think it over.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register