LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjiv Agrawal   24 June 2015

Packets not delivered by alfa courier & packers, mumbai

We booked a cycle on 27th May'2015 for Gurgaon from Mumbai (booking receipt no. 1465 and insurance receipt no. 1266, copy of receipts enclosed) and paid you Rs. 3442/- (plus Rs. 220/- for insurance) with following details :

(1) Name & Address of Company :        Alfa Logistic Packers & Movers,House No. 6, Tulsi                                                                           Kunj, Ashram Raod, Powai Near IIT MArket ,Powai,                                                                          Mumbai-400067

(1) Name & Address of Sender  :             Mr. Dhruv Agrawal, 1902 Vinca, Nahar Amrit Shakti,                                                                        Chandivili, Andheri(East), Mumbai 400042                                                                                       email: dhruvagrawal1991@gmail.com, mobile: 9920285006

(2) Name & Address of Recipient:           Mr. Dhruv Agrawal, 603, Block 2, Janprathinidhi Apartments                                                             Golf Course Road, Sector 28, Gurgaon - 122009                                                                              email: dhruvagrawal1991@gmail.com, mobile: 09920285006

(3) Booking Receipt No. & Date :               1465 dated 27/05/2015

(4) Insurance Receipt No. & Date :           1266 dated 27/05/2015

They promised that it will be delivered within 3-4 days. We are regularly following up (phoned to your call centre no. 99306-26655 from my phone 96802-20160 on 12th , 13th, 14th & 15th June’2015) when our cycle did not reach Gurgaon  after ten days.

First they said that nobody was found at that address and recipient phone was also not responding, the cycle is lying in your Gurgaon office and will be delivered shortly.

Then they said that it has come to their Mumbai go-down and will be sent to Gurgaon again if we message you recipient address and phone number again.

We did message the destination address and phone number again on 14th June’2015.

Total 28 days have elapsed since we booked our cycle but still we have not received our cycle. 

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 June 2015

You can send a legal notice and file a case in consumer forum for claiming the cycle or damages.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 June 2015

It is a time tested trick.

If the recipient's adress is covered by CCTV ask them the name,employee number, copy of I.Card of thier employee and time at which he//she reported the address locked, and call thier bluff.

Pull them to DCDRF.

Sanjiv Agrawal   26 June 2015

Can I file a case aginst the firm in Udaipur Consumer Court, Since I am living in Udaipur. Whereas packet was booked from Mumbai to Gurgaon and M/s. Alfa Courier is based in Mumbai.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register