Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Kumar Gupta (officer)     10 August 2010

partition advice

Dear Sir,

My Grandfather died in December 1990. He didn't made any will. The original land papers were in the name of our grand father, grand mother, uncles name and aunts name but not in the name of our father.

After the death of  Grand father in 1991 all three brother made a partition on plain paper with his signature in front of our Mausa ji and with his signature also.

After the death of my elder uncle in 1993 their sons are denying from that partition.

My father was in bank service. My grand father has a big shop at prime location. Elder uncle was with them.

Know elder uncle's sons are claiming that all agricultural land earned by their father, so you are not be able to get that land.

My father have got one lakh rupees of their portion of agricultural land from bataidari four years back.

Know they are denying giving further money. The agricultural land papers are in the name of elder and younger uncle's name.

They are also giving threat.

Younger uncle has sold agricultural land which was in his name. The house were younger uncle is living since 1994 is in the name of my grand mother. He taken Jamindari rasid in his name and applied for bank loan.

What step I have to take to get name transferred in our father.

Kindly advice me.

ashsih

Learning

1 Replies

Rajeev kulshreshtha (advocate)     11 August 2010

File a suit for partition involving all property of your grand father. If any property is in name of your uncles which was earn from joint income or income of your grand father is a joint property and you can claim share in that property also. you can claim mense-profit also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register