Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Past-employer unpaid dues-for not signing noncompete agmnt

Page no : 2

Amol Gangele (M)     08 May 2017

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab
At least I have not suggested to approach any counsel.

It shall be appropriate to discuss with local counsel specializing in Labor/service matters of unshakable repute and integrity, at your location, and understand options and merits in your case.  

Labor/service matters is altogether different field of law and there a few counsels that specialize in it and are well known.

Usually such cases are referred to them and should be referred to them.

Counsels worth their salt that practise in other matters usually do not meddle into such matters and refer to counsels that specialize in it.  

You can inquire about such counsels at LaborCourt/CGIT, Civil Courts, CAT, HC,SC…..  

Your own elders of the family, well wishers, employees’/trade union leaders, Family lawyer, DBA officials  etc etc can also help you to find such counsel.

Employees’/trade union leaders can also help you.

Dear Sir,

Can you suggest any such Councel in PUNE?

Regards

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 May 2017

Had you replied pointwise, to all points, earlier, I could have responded earlier.

Reply to all points pointwise.

Also reply: Has the establishment levied any tax on Notice Pay?

I have sent your two more links on Leave, Encashment, Notice pay.

1 Like

Inquire as suggested above.

And you can certainly find out the very few (onle a few) counsels specializing in Labor/Service matters and of course, of unshakable repute and integrity.

Try and come back.

1 Like

Originally posted by : Amol Gangele
Furthermore, this Company deducts Gross salary for adjusting the Notice period from Employee but paying only Basic Salary when the COmpany has to pay to the Employee. Is there any rule for this? Can we force them to adjust the leaves for the Notice Period?

In my case I have served 1 month of notice from the 3 months notice period and was told that the balance 2 months of Notice will be adjusted with my credit Leaves. However at the time of sharing the F&F settlement they have deducted the 2 months gross salary and credited only the basis salary for the leaves balance. This was I am at loss. Is there any law for this?

Had you replied pointwise, to all points, earlier, I could have responded earlier.

Reply to all points pointwise.

Also reply: Has the establishment levied any tax on Notice Pay?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register