Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jiger (trainee)     07 May 2011

PF WITHDRAWAL

Hi experts!

I was working with One of BPO in pune, where the system & hr was not cooperative infact they were asking employees to work for more than regular service hrs n was not paying for that extra work, so i left that service( ubsconding like) iahad not got my salary for two months, so left the service , now i want to withdraw my PF but i dont want to go back to those peaople as i know the HR system will not help me as there is politics in thiere system

so i want to know that without the help of my employer how can i withdraw the PF ? I HAVE PAYSLIP OF TWO MONTHS( AS THEY WERE NOT GIVING PAYSLIP TO EVERYMONTH TO NOT DISCLOSE THE SALARY DISPUTE) I have my PF a/c no. also .

plz guide me

Jiger

pune.

Learning

5 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     07 May 2011

If the Company has deducted provident fund, they are obliged to respond to you on provident fund. Please send the provident transfer forms duly filled and signed by you to the HR by Speed post and request them to forward the same to the PF Department. If they dont respond to you within a month, you may lodge a complaint to the PF Commissioner and meet the officials personally to get the issue resolved.

vasudevan

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     07 May 2011

Providentt fund cannot be withheld by any authorty with it. You fill your forms and send to your employer who after verification shall send the same to PF authroties from where you shall get your final accumulations. It is better to face your employer so tha dispute of 2 months salary may be made prior to sending of your form as this dispute shall also affect the amount of your PF accumulation pertaining to 2 months.

jiger (trainee)     10 May 2011

Hi,

sorry for bieng late to reply,

and thank you very much Mr. Vasudevan & Mr. R.K. Makkad.

definitely i will try to post PF Laters to my company & will also try to reach to my company. hope this will hepl me. becouse i have heard that after 3 yrs govt. seals the PF a/c on non withdrawal of PF.(AFTER SERVICE)

Tanmoy Banerjee (Freelancer)     10 May 2011

Mine is a non absconding case but the esteemed Co. M/s WIPRO BPO KOLKATA tells a different story. They will not send necessary form to the PF dept. Inspite of meeting the head of HR in person. I complained to the PF office online. below is the electronic receipt. Its almost 4 months but the PF office also takes no action... now what do i do? The PF amount due to me is about 10K. You can go through the entire case posted at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/WIPRO-BPO-Kolkata-refusing-to-settle-FnF-30262.asp

Please let me know if you or any of your friend can take up my case. I am located at Kolkata and its not practically possible for me to visit N.Delhi PF office to persue this matter. Below is the electronic receipt from the PF office sent on 25/01/2001.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your grievance has been registered in EPFiGMS vide Registration number DELSO/E/2011/00464 and has been sent to:
Officer's Name :Shri Gautam Dixit
Address of the concerned Officer : EPFO,RO,Delhi (South)
Phone Number :01127377154
Email ID : ro.delhi.south@epfindia.gov.in
Please quote the same in your future correspondence.

Tanmoy Banerjee (Freelancer)     10 May 2011

Please read * PF office sent on 25/01/2011

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register