Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please help

Page no : 3

Ranjit (sse)     21 January 2011

Hi All advocates and consultants

I am thankful to your suggestions and precious time. Referring to my previous posts my father has sent a registered post to my in laws asking for the death certificate of my wife.
Perhaps they got the letter yesterday. Today her father came to the same police station where we had submitted the affidavit previously that we will not make any problems to each other. The police called me and told that her father is in the police station and he is telling that I am making problems to her daughter. so need my presence in the police station for a compromise. When I reached the police station, her father was there. The police told
me to talk to her father. I talked him politely and requested him to go in a legal way
which will better for both of us. So that we both can have a peaceful life.Her father asked
me about the aryasamaj mandir address where we had married. Can anyone reply why he wants the address.but he was telling he needs a certifcate also. Please let me know what should be my next step?

Thanks

Ranjit

(Guest)

Mr ranjit-  Don't give any information to your father in law. Because he might have some plans. Just tell your father in law, to provide his daughters death certificate if she is dead, else he need to follow things legally. You can meet a lawyer and ask to make him/her a legal notice, stating all your points & needs, because this  would help you to avoid misunderstandings and false blames , alligations etc.  you can also file a complaint at police station that your inlaws are hiding facts, saying false things, whereas you just want your wife back or her consent for future proceedings.  But do not disclose anything to your father in law, he is playing very smart . So be careful.

manjit kalra (system eng)     21 January 2011

now he wants to destroy evidence at arya samaj mandir also.

by the way gud discussion here with two fake IDS caught very clearly, komal and jia. any computer expert knows jia forgot to delete cookies before logging as komal/kamal. this is prima facie proved. hacking is very remote possibility at LCI, almost impossible, can be easily explained by two fake ids.

Ranjit (sse)     21 January 2011

Hi,

Thanks for the advice but I have my marraige payment reciept from aryasamaj mandir, marriage photos with the aryasamaj surroundings and priests. Can it be a proof if he destroy evidence at arya samaj mandir also. I am working with a private company and the company knows nothing about my marraige and If they knows , will it be a problem for my job?

Thanks

Ranjit

manjit kalra (system eng)     21 January 2011

save all proofs at a safe place. dont make too much noise, let her remarry first.

presently she can file fake cases against u.

Shubham kumar (Practising Lawyer)     22 January 2011

I was guessing right, manjeet kalra = avnish kaur = tortured_atma  .  These three are same persons because they write negative things and give plans to victims .  Same people, same thinking, same negativity. Just defaming people who have protested.    Dreaming about situation, forgot to delete cookies, a person can forget 1 time but how can a person forget 2, 3, 4 times, nobody is that fool, it is deliberately done by these people to defame her.  Anyway you keep posting such cheap things , nobody has interest to read about ladies fight, people have sufferings & they need their solutions.

Ranjit (sse)     27 January 2011

Thanks all Advocates and consultants for your precious time and advices. Please anyone let me know is there any valid legal way(without divorce) I can go for 2nd marriage?

The matter is like this I don't want to make problem to my in laws for my safety. They are planning her marriage quickly. I requested them for mutual divorce but they are not agreed.
I am not interested to go for RCR because It will suffer me a lot. Any other ways except
RCR and mutual divorce which is simillar to divorce. Can I apply divorce individually(not mutually)? In this case what are the pros and cons for me? Please guide me.

Thanks

Ranjit (sse)     28 January 2011

Please suggest me. I am waiting for your advices.

Thanks all Advocates and consultants for your precious time and advices. Please anyone let me know is there any valid legal way(without divorce) I can go for 2nd marriage?

The matter is like this I don't want to make problem to my in laws for my safety. They are planning her marriage quickly. I requested them for mutual divorce but they are not agreed.I am not interested to go for RCR because It will suffer me a lot. Any other ways except RCR and mutual divorce which is simillar to divorce. Can I apply divorce individually(not mutually)? In this case what are the pros and cons for me? Please guide me.

Thanks

pujols20 (Techie)     29 January 2011

Ranjit,

I would like to give my personal opinion on this. Considering your safety and your parents safety , it would be better to forget the girl and marry another girl. As long as you do not bring to the notice of LAW/police your marriage is not recognised. Silently move out of this mess.

Regards !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register