Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bohemian Queen   15 August 2024

Pls help to address misconduct of advocate myself

Kindly help
The misconduct case against adv is being taken to high court
I have decided to handle the case of misconduct on my own, it gets very expensive to deal with so many advocates. 
Gangsters are involved, they have much influence and local advocates do not effectively take a stand against fellow advocates. of same court-
Now
I understand I have to take permission from court to present my case.
How would I know when the date is provided by court?

Locally I have been told they will inform me of date, I should provide all evidence to a local officer in court, how do I confirm the evidence has reached court?
 do I present evidence to officer in advance or present it myself in court during presentation?

how to confirm the officer in court will present the files in high court? Do I get some receiving? If receiving copy is not accepted where do I stand? 

MOST IMP
The misconduct advocate has stated in her response to my complaint on paper, that , It is not her job to do indexing of evidence in court, it the courts job.
The evidence was/is massive with video recordings, photographs, medical records etc, the case is stuck up we fighting on to accept our evidence in court.

So how do I argue this point of indexing and adv not providing support to Judge to make a balanced judgement without evidence in place? the case got entangled in this battle that evidence was not provided, as soooooo much evidence too has not been provided in court, I hold evidence of evidence provided. along doc had been given by hand too, as medical history is constant ….for life.

how do I state that this was evidently misconduct of advocate not to present all evidence in court, and lack of indexing made a mess of the case, with the few evidence she provided

Pls help me take a stand on the indexing part as she says its not her job, and she states she constantly told court to do indexing. Is that a professional behaviour of a senior advocate? verbally stating and taking no action to state a few lines under documentation to index evidence in appropriate manner?

1) Help me take a stand on this point indexing of evidence and not providing all evidence by adv?

2) Give me guidelines to follow steps to handle misconduct of adv in high court. what legal formalities I need to follow

3) how do I know when the date will be provided by court, what all need I follow to handle this case myself

4) any other guidelines which im not aware and I need to seriously follow, am I missing put something?

5) how do I know if I pass all evidence to local officer, whether the evidence is submitted in court? What should I do or expect from the officer?

6) Should I follow some procedure to submit myself in high court? I need to travel far. what to do ?

Thank You in advance once again.

Kindly help please?

Learning

7 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 August 2024

You are providing confusing details; like that you can never get proper guidance.

First of all  you should mention which place and in  which court the case is filed, If the case is already filed you can check the status of case on website also.

If you want to know order on file of court you can file an application for certified copies of court orders.

For future hearings the court  announces the date of next hearing and purpose of hearing on the date of hearing itself, or you can confirm from court registry about next date and proceeding.

You can appear yourself on hearings and make submission to court that you don’t want any help from any advocate or legal aid and instead prefer to proceed the case yourself until any requirement is aroused to engage a counsel. Though that can be risky and consequential as the opposite counsel may take advantage over you. You will get guidance from the court itself for next hearing and proceedings.

The evidence has a stage to be presented, just you have to submit evidentiary documents in support of your case initially and oral evidence can be presented when court directs in that regard.

1 Like

Thank You Real Soul, You can see Im not a professional, trying to collect info, hence naturally you will get confused.

If the case is already filed you can check the status of case on website also
The above point of yours is helpful, I must seek from the officer the details

If you want to know order on file of court you can file an application for certified copies of court orders.
Thank You for above

My point of communication is this officer who is asking me to submit evidence, so he will inform court date. thank you
 the entire process is risky, gangsters have used influence every where, one cannot understand the pit im in, I have been betrayed by enough advocates, all tearing the entire case left right centre, no one really focusing on the facts. I have one good advocate earnest, but then how much can a human afford to go on spending in series on advocates, he is handling the case, yet I come to seek answers here, as I cant go on disturbing the advocate when so many questions arise, and I feel pain, so I seek answers here, plus at times more variation of insight is got here.

your last para helps me understand I have to initially present evidential documents

That was helpful
Thank You so much

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 August 2024

You are wlcome, i can understand there are some bad giys who don' understand the pain of litigants, however you just first of get to the court office and try to get certified copy or file application for inspection of court file. You can be allowed to inspect the case file and you should get all the copies of case file for easy comunications while referring the documents. You can menton the case details so that i guiede yout o link for checking the status of your case.

1 Like

Gracias Real Soul, highly appreciated.

Namaskar 

Thank You

Shashi Dhara   15 August 2024

You can file written arguments if court permits.
1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 August 2024

There is nothing wrong in skipping your advocate and decide to appear in the court as a party in person if you do not trust your advocate anymore. 

As much as possible you may restrict the evidences to the barest minimum by producing the evidences which are most essential and not otherwise.

For appearing as party in person, you may hve to submit an applicaiton to the registrar of high court in advance or before the court on the date of listing of the case. 

You will be let known about the status and if necessary the high court will ask you to argue your case based on the evidences you rely upon and it may be disposed expeditiosusly

1 Like

Bohemian Queen   17 August 2024

Kalaiselvan Ji

Highly appreciate your motivation, your help has been constant, Yes pls, now I get insight to how to deal with this, I shall do the needful as instructed, all the points by all have been well taken, There are approx 2000 sheets of evidence. I shall take the most crucial ones, and list the number of evidence of the others that I have and will present to court if they seek.

Grateful I am, once again Thank You, Kalaiselvan Ji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register