Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priti (Software Engineer)     05 December 2012

Power of attorney to buy property

Hello Sir,

I am an IT professional going abroad on min 2 years Assignment .

Is it possible that i prepare a Power of Attorney in name of my dad to BUY any property so that I do not have to come back to India for the same. Also, would banks in India recognise my salary in canada for granting me a loan for the same ?

Regards

priti

Learning

3 Replies

Atul (Owner)     09 December 2012

Sir,

I am running small busness in chennai. I bought goods by giving cheq but due to fincial crises ceq was dishonerd

party had file the cas in court in 138c form.

This hapens on 2008. I am requesting party to collect the goods but he wants only cheq amount.

Now I am not in possision to give amount, I am strugling badly last five years. Even my lawer is allso not in my faver

he is favering opposit lawer. I am help less

Please help me.

Thankimg You.

Atul Sharma

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     09 December 2012

What was the agreement for purchasing the goods. Did you buy them as a agent/stockist or as a buyer on principle to principle basis. If you had bought them as an agent, you can demand take back of the goods and for set off. Alternatively can you sell of the goods and settle at least the amount realised. The seller may like to agree on a settlement as prosecution under section 138 does not benefit him.

Vasudevan

Atul (Owner)     10 December 2012

Sir,

I bought good as a buyer in oral. On last hearing I gave Rs 5000 in cash and for that he has given recept. I am sorry to say that my lawer is not fevering to me On last hearing i could not attan and i have inform him even for that he has not submeted pettision. finaly NBW issued on next day I have recalled and mejestet given 5 gays condiotional bail and my next hearing is on 18 of this month. My lawer says if not setteld they mejestet will give judment. I will be sent to jail. My lawer is not arguein with mejestet. For higher cort appel need 15 to 20 % amount. which is now too deficult.

Please help me in this. SOME ONE SAYS THAT IF CEQ PRESENTED 2 TIME CASE CAN BE DISSMIS. Is it true

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register