LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     16 April 2014

PPF at SBI and Harrasment

Dear Experts is ppf is attached for maintenance which courts decide to give it to wife? How to escape from this maintenance amount she is working and earning 80% of my salary. But she is working under pvt firm which is like a lala company no pf no grautity no pension. But I am working in a MNC. And I want to save some money accounted but I dont want to give anythng to her. She is enjoying her life moving around with her mother brothers and sisters. And harrasing me at caw cell. I said I am ready to live with you but not at my father's house. We will live on rent she said no I want to live only in ur father house. What are the legal rights availble with her to enter into my father house. Please advice I am too much harrased now.Regards 498a equals frauds

Learning

6 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2014

read PPF Act.  It is immune from attachment. Order needs to be challnaged immediately.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2014

I advised you on the illegality of attahcment of PPF.

I sympathise on that

But do not agree that "498a equals frauds"

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     17 April 2014

498a is misused for personal gains and the real sufferer not get benefits of this act. So it must be amended with some strict provisions for girls so that they can not mis use this. Anyways I understand the reality and fighting the same

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2014

on the contrary I believe this should be cognizable offence so that police does not have to wait for complaint of the victim.

PPF immune from attachment. Order needs to be challnaged immediately.

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     17 April 2014

What is cognizable offence after 6 months ? Suppose I ask my sister to lodge a complaint of rape against you. First police should arrest you or check what is prima facie ? I think u had not lost ur father or mother because of harrassment under a false case of dowry. Once u will lost then u will say cognizable or non cognizable.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 April 2014

PPF immune from attachment. Order needs to be challnaged immediately.

I take objection to personal remarks.

The views expressed here are on charitable basis.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register