Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ve sh   17 August 2021

Property

Hello,

My sister doesn't respond and avoids replying to texts and doesn't reply to emails after taking power of attorney from us to sell all my father's property and take money from Banks. My father didn't leave any will but my sister was a nominee in some fixed deposits. She is making excuses and delaying to distribute the money she got from the fixed deposit and house sale and some business of my father. She is dragging the matter for the past 4 years. What can we do about it?

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Shobhit Bhatia (Litigation Work)     17 August 2021

This in order for you to receive an apt response, requires certain facts clarified. Where are you residing? Whether sale of property has already been made? Whether property was self-acquired or inherited by your father? What all places did your father have property?
You may contact me @9315682881 for any assistance as regards this.

ve sh   18 August 2021

Hello,

My father had a house that he built from his own salary somewhere in 1987, not inherited. We, 2 sisters and brother, gave the general power of attorney to my eldest sister to do all transactions on her behalf. First, she transferred the house to her name, and then she sold it. After getting the money now she suddenly stopped taking calls or replying to our text. What are our rights?

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register