Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh (executive)     11 September 2013

Property dispute

The property of my grandmother around 6 ground(Mother's Mother) which was inherited from her father, She has 7 children 4Men,3 women including my mother. Now my grandmother is no more and the property's document is with my uncle(eldest son), now the problem is we want the property share either divided land or equal amount if sold. All of the my mother's sister want the same but my uncle doesn't take any steps to sell or divide the land since he is not willing to share the property to his sisters. We are in confusion on how to proceed to get our share of the property. How can the land be divided between the 3 sister leaving the rest for their bothers, we don't have any documents with us. Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Ganesh

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 September 2013

All of you can file a suit for partiion in civil courts at where the properties located.

Inderpreet gill (United states)     12 September 2013

Hi, my my fathers dad past away and my father came to the U.S well the property my grandpa had was suppose to be divided between the four brothers but my father didn't get the full amount and this was 20 years back so I was wondering if I can open this case back up and try my best to get what my dad deserves

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register