Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syed mubeen ali (engineer)     19 March 2011

property possession

Hi!

My father (muslim) married to a tribal lady(christian) that is my step mother.he purchased a property in her name as he was abroad.after five monthes when he returned he has taken registered release deed from her in her name.after 25 yrs he has sold the same property to me by registered sale deed.ihave given him the equivalent amount of the property.my step mother is docter & she is having her nursing home in the same house & in first floor we are residing.last month my mother has expired.I am staying outside & other my family members are staying in the same house along with my step mother.now she asking my family memebers to vacate the house as originally it was in her name so the house belongs to her.with the help of local police she forcing my family members to leave the house. I have given the GPA to my uncle who is staying there.now the police is threating him to vacate the house.

now i am planing to ask her to leave my house along with the nursing home.as this property was sold by my father to me by registered sale deed & i have all rights of this property.the equivalent amount which i paid is used by her & her daughters  which has been taken from my account.

Kindly suggest me how can i get the her out from my house.

what legal action i can take .

regards

mubeen

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register