LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratik Chakraborty (Officer)     19 July 2011

Property Problem

My father died in this year. My father built a single storied house in Rajarhat. The house is already in the name of my father. But only my father & mother verbal communication I had already built up the 2nd floor. The entire expenses born by me. But now my sister could not ready to sign for division the property. She is claiming 50% of the entire property. She could not understand that the entire 2nd floor born by me. Then what is the way to avoiding this. I don't want to share the building to her, but others I can ready to share her. So please guide me what is the way that she do not claim for the entire house ?

Learning

5 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     19 July 2011

She's right in this entire property and I think She's your sister so why u can not give her share?   

Rajesh (Acctt.)     19 July 2011

Sir/Madam

Mai jis admi se 50 gaz ka plot lene ja raha hu uske pass 100 gaz ka plot hai aur registry bhi hai lakin wo registry uske naam par nahi hai wo kisi aur ke naam par hai. Wo bata raha hai ki aap chinta mat kijiye mai us admi ko bula lunga jis se maine plot khareeda hai yaa ye kahe ki jis ke naam par ye registry hai. Lakin wo keh raha hai ki usne jab registry wala admi se plot liya tha to koi phi paper nahi banbaye hai. Kya aisa ho sakta hai ki usne pehle hi registry or General power of attorny or Special power  of attorny or agreement apne naam par kara li ho. Aur mere naam registry karane ke baad us par malikana haq dikhye.

1. kya 100 gaz me se 50 gaz ki registry mere naam par hone ke baad sari GPA, SPA and agreement agar beech mai kisi ke saath hua hai to wo apne aap registry hone ke baad katam ho jate hai kay?

2. Peeche ki 100 gaz ki registry mere pass rehni cahiye ya bechne bale ke pass ( mai usme se 50 gaz lena cha raha hu)?

mai kya karu ish plot ko lu ya nahi. agar lu to kya tayri karni chahiye taki muje future mai koi bhi problem na aye. Vase mai use 60,000 ka bayana de chuka hu.

Rajesh

shivam...... (Chief Manager)     20 July 2011

Mr Rajesh please note that no valid tranfer of immovable property can be done without registration if the value of the property is more than Rs 100/- . In view of the above, it is not advisable to purchase the property from the person who has is not having title deed in his favour.

Shaik Mohammad Shabbir (nil)     20 July 2011

sir,

I, 3 months ago claimed for the F.Ds in SBI bank in vijayawada andhra pradesh. Actually tose FDs are in the name of my father as he passed away an year back now we claimed for that we had gone through all the procedures and entire documentation is completed now since 2 months the bank manager is saying some silly reasons and not giving us the proper reason or any thing concerned about the progress. Will it really take such a long period to get accepted even after every thing is perfect.

victor (peon)     21 July 2011

bhol se bhi na lo yeh property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register