Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja (owner)     13 July 2012

Query about blank stamp paper

my uncle has a 5 rs blank stamp paper signed by my grandmother, who passed away. The house in which we live belongs to my grandmother. Due to some petty disputes, my uncle is threatning us that he will use the stamp paper to take away the house or send my father to jail by writing that my father used to torture my grandmother. we are all scared and want to know that whether this is possible and what can he do with that blank stamp paper so that we can prepare for any worst case.

Please give your insight on this.Your help will be highly appreciated.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     13 July 2012

Dear Raja,

Kindly file a police complaint about the same and file an application before the court for cancellation of the stamp paer. this way the stamp paper will become useless.

since your grandmother is no more then the property shall be equally divided among her children.

You may call upon 09324538481 for further assistance.

Regards

Ajay K Tomar (Advocate)     13 July 2012

I think that Stamp paper of Rs5 is already in burried and there is no validity of that because of issuing date of same said Stamp paper

Thanx

Raja (owner)     14 July 2012

Dear Rohit sir. Thanks for your prompt feedback but i have a question that can we file an application in court to cancel the stamp paper which we did not possess? 

Please provide your insight.

thanks

Raja (owner)     14 July 2012

Dear Ajay sir. if  you are sure that 5 rs stamp paper is no longer valid then all our problem is solved. but sir you mentioned "I think" which raises some concern that you are not sure. Sir it would be highly appreciated if you can assure this.

Waiting for your reply

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register