LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhila   02 December 2017

Rcr and maintenance case

I filed a rcr and maintenance case with a local lawyer,we are having 2 years old baby, is it helpful to get my husband back.

Learning

7 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     03 December 2017

No. This will result into divorce ultimately. Your lawyer has misguided you by telling this story of reunion in this manner.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Nikhila
I filed a rcr and maintenance case with a local lawyer,we are having 2 years old baby, is it helpful to get my husband back.

Once you file divorce or RCR or maintenance, marriage is over.  In short approaching court is indirectly killing marriage ties.
Courts are useless to resolve familly or matrimonial disputes.  They can at the most award alimony or grant divorce.

1 Like

Nikhila   03 December 2017

Actually he is asking me to give divorce,he is staying away from me.he is ready to pay alimony but I don't know what to do so some guardians suggested me to give complaint in ps.so I decided to file for rcr and local lawyer suggested me to file maintenance too

If the husband not ready to keep you and the child and wants divorce than better it will be to ask good amount of lump-sum permanent alimony for yourself and maintenance for the child on monthly basis as its the responsibility of minor child is that of both parents and he being the natural father cannot ignore or avoid that responsibility. He's not interested to live with you is fine, but the responsibility of child cannot be ignored by him. If he agrees for this better go for divorce by mutual consent and move ahead in your life.

Thank you for your suggestion sir,but I am trying to get back him,is it not possible

Look forcibly you cannot make a person to live with you nor can any court do it. If your husband refuses to keep you even after you’re getting decree of RCR what else you can do than seek divorce on this ground of his refusal to keep you and resume conjugal relationship with you. Talk like a sensible person and read the situation as it exist, now you can demand good amount of permanent alimony from him and after many months/years you will hardly get that big amount.

Thank you soo much sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register